Searched for "milwaukee"
The Milwaukee 2202-20 Voltage Detector with LED is used for residential, commercial and industrial applications. The 2202-20 can detect between 50 and 1000-Volt AC and has an industry leading safety rating of CAT IV 1000-Volt. With a built in bright LED work light; the 2202-20 is two tools in one. The durable tip allows for easy checking of power outlets. The 2202-20 is also designed with a green "Power On" indicator light so you know the voltage detector is working properly before use. Includes 2 AAA batteries.
- Non-contact voltage detection technology
- Extra-bright LED work light makes working in dark areas easy
- Category IV 1,000-Volt safety rating is safe for most applications and including industrial applications
- Rear push-button design is easy to use
- Green, power-on indicator light tells you the voltage detector is working properly before use
- Powered by 2 easy-to-replace AAA batteries (included)
- Pocket clip for easy storage and retrieval from your pocket
The Milwaukee 2210-20 Fluorescent Lighting Tester is a new to world tool that tests fluorescent lighting fixtures and cuts troubleshooting time in half. The Fluorescent Lighting Tester delivers complete Lamp, Ballast and Pin testing. Test Lamps before or after installing and test without dismantling the fixtures. Recognized for its innovation, the 2210-20 Fluorescent Lighting Tester will dramatically improve the productivity of professional electricians and maintenance technicians. Instead of a replace and hope strategy, users can test their lighting fixtures faster and easier. The 2210-20 Fluorescent Lighting Tester solves a top residential, commercial and industrial application. The 2210-20 Fluorescent Lighting Tester contains the Fluorescent Lighting Tester, soft carry case, antenna adapter, manual, (4) AA Batteries.
- Test lamps, ballast and pins: complete 3-in-1 solution
- 2.5 fully retractable antennas for extended reach when testing
- Non-conductive antenna sleeve allows for safe testing
- Removable antenna adapter improves lamp test response
- Visual and audible tool feedback to easily confirm testing
- Dial and buttons positioned for 1-handed use
- Rugged over-molding for increased grip and durability
- Durable tool that continues to work after a 6.5 ft. drop
- Includes: 2210-20 fluorescent lighting tester, soft carry case, antenna adapter, manual (4) AA batteries
The Milwaukee Fork Meter Digital Multimeter is a heavy duty True-RMS electrical tester for professional residential, commercial and industrial applications. The multimeter measures current, temperature and voltage and features an easy-to-read white on black display with a backlight. The wide 63/100 in. jaw opening offers flexibility.
- Measures current, temperature and voltage and detects voltage for HVAC/R
- Measures up to 200 Amp and offers a wide voltage range to 1,000-Volt AC/DC
- High contrast white on black display with backlight for easy reading
- True-RMS for accurate measurement in all applications
- Thermocouple dual banana input for contact temperature measurement
- Wide 63/100 in. jaw opening
- 600 UA DC for flame rectification
- Built-in voltage detector and LED work light
- Rugged over-molding increases durability and user grip