Searched for "milwaukee"
The Milwaukee 10-piece Electricians Hole Saw Kit comes with 6-hole saw sizes, 7/8 in., 1-1/8 in., 1-3/8 in., 1-3/4 in., 2 in. and 2-1/2 in. Features Rip Guard teeth that were built with more steel behind the cutting edge for added strength. These teeth give you increased productivity on the job site as well as better hole quality and are backed by a limited lifetime tooth break warranty. Each Hole Dozer is coated with a low friction, thermoset paint that provides faster cutting speed in wood and more holes cut per battery charge. The Hole Dozer comes with a Plug Jack, an all-access slot design that allows for full access during plug removal. The Plug Jack enables access lower into the cup for thick material and higher toward the teeth for thin material, eliminating wasted downtime between holes.
- Features rip guard teeth, teeth built with more steel behind the cutting edge for added durability
- Comes with a limited lifetime tooth break warranty
- Coated with a low friction, thermoset paint coating that provides faster cutting speed in wood and more holes cut per battery charge
- Equipped with plug jack, an all-access slot design for fast plug removal
- Features bi-metal construction with 8% cobalt for increased wear resistance
- Cuts through clean wood, nail embedded wood, plastic, aluminum, metal and stainless steel
- Includes 6 hole saw sizes, 7/8 in., 1-1/8 in., 1-3/8 in., 1-3/4 in., 2 in. and 2-1/2 in., 2 arbors, 4 total pilot bits, hex key and case
Get safe, comfortable cuts with these Milwaukee Electrician Snips. All-metal handles and comfortable grips ensure maximum leverage. The exclusive BOLT LOCK design features a wire gullet that prevents the blades from walking as you cut. An ergonomic grip provides ultimate comfort.
- Bolt Lock Technology - Blades won't come loose
- High Leverage Ergonomic Handles
- Wire Gullet prevents wires from walking
- All Metal Handles
- Forged Blades
- Serrated Teeth for non-slip cutting
- Electricians Snips
Get perfect wire stripping with the Milwaukee Fixed Blade Hawkbill Knife. Designed to stay sharper longer than most other knives, a full metal tang provides durability for tough cuts. The large handle lets you work comfortably even with gloves. A molded sheath provides easy carrying and storage.
- Ideal for dripping cable
- Stays sharper longer
- Durable sheath included
- Stainless steel blade
- 8.5 in. overall length
- Large handle optimized for use with gloves
- Full tang design