Searched for "POWER TOOL ACCESSORIES ryobi"
The Klein Tools Crimping and Cutting Tool crimps both insulated and non-insulated 10-22 AWG terminals and connectors. The tapered nose which is great when working in tight spaces. The wire cutter in the nose specially hardended for long life.
- Crimper crimps 10 to 22 AWG insulated and non-insulated terminals
- Cutting and Crimping Tool has specially hardened wire cutter in nose
- Tapered nose design for working in confined spaces
- Crimping die marked for insulated and non-insulated solderless terminals and connectors
- Made in USA
- Plastic-dipped, cushioned handles for comfort
The Lineman's Crimping Pliers feature a crimping die behind the hinge. This provides superior leverage when crimping non-insulated connectors, lugs, and terminals. The rivet on these pliers are closer to the cutting edge which provides 46-Percent more cutting and gripping power than other pliers. Induction hardened cutting knives are extra durable for longer life.
- Pliers with crimping die behind hinge for superior leverage crimping of non-insulated connectors, lugs and terminals
- High-leverage design Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46-percent greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Made in USA with Custom, US-made tool steel
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the ''snap'' when cutting wire
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- ''Handform'' handles for full gripping and cutting power
Sta-Kon by Thomas and Betts manual tool with palm grip is used to cut wire and install A, B, C Non-Insulated Insulated Terminals/Splicers/Disconnects. It is also designed to install RA, RB and RC Insulated Terminals/Splicers/Disconnects. This is a plier-type manual hand tool.
- Wire cutter tip
- Crimping terminals/splices/disconnects
- Manual tool
- Hand Tool (Plier-Type)
Zurn's single ear stainless steel crimp ring tool. This tool provides fast and easy installation of the stainless steel crimp ring. Provides a leak-free plumbing system.
- Durable construction stands up to tough environments
- Used in potable plumbing systems
- High-temp and freeze-resistant materials adapt to both hot and cold water applications for PEX systems
- Pressure ratings of up to 80 PSI at 200 degrees Fahrenheit handles the high demand of commercial usage
- NSF 61 certified
- ANSI certified
- 25-year warranty proven to last the lifetime of the building
Tradesman quality hand tool that perform far superior to other manufacturers. Founded in 1971, DiversiTech Corporation is North Americas largest manufacturer of equipment pads and a leading manufacturer and supplier of components and related products for multiple industries, including: HVACR, electrical, consumer hardware retail, electrical utility, automotive retail and pool and spa channel. DiversiTechs mission for its wholesaler partners is to simplify their work. We do this by offering more than 200 product categories all from a single manufacturing/supplier source to create product availability and supply chain cost advantages for our customers in every market we serve. We also leverage best-in-class customer service to react quickly and professionally to every customer request.
- Hot drop-forged process uses the grain structure of steel to produce maximum strength
- Comfort grips that conform with the motion of the user's hands, the indented ribs prevent hand and finger slippage
- Handles are made of high tensile strength steel that will not bend from hand pressure and provide efficient conversion of hand force
- Rugged reliability
- Use in either hand