Searched for "corded power tools ryobi"
The MILWAUKEE M12 Â¼" Hex Screwdriver Kit is optimized for professionals who frequently encounter precision fastening applications. The cordless hex screwdriver delivers unmatched precision, power, and portability along with a slimmer, more ergonomic grip. A variable speed trigger and 0-500 RPM provides users with unrivaled fastening control while 15+1 clutch settings to prevent over-tightening of fasteners. The tool's 175 in-lbs. of torque provide users with the power to handle tough applications. The hex head screwdriver is only 6-1/2" long and only weighs 2.0lbs. Its compact, lightweight and durable design gives users better access to tight job site spaces without sacrificing comfort. An onboard LED light and fuel gauge help increase user productivity and avoid interruptions. The hex screwdriver features two belt-clip positions for both left- and right-handed users and one-handed bit changes for maximum ease-of-use. The REDLITHIUM Battery Pack provides more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors. In addition to the tool, the kit includes two M12 REDLITHIUM Batteries, one M12 charger, and a contractor bag.
- Variable-speed trigger for increased control
- Quick-change keyless 1/4 in. hex chuck for easy 1-handed bit insertion and removal
- Ergonomic and compact design for fitting comfortably in tight workspaces as well as a pocket or on a tool belt
- Compact power: delivers 175 in./lbs. of torque yet weighs 2 lbs.
- 15-position clutch for refined control over the tool's operation
- Battery fuel gauge: displays remaining runtime
- Compatible with all M12 batteries and chargers
- Battery charge time: 30-minutes
- Compatible with all M12 chargers
- Includes: one 2401-20 M12 cordless lithium-ion screwdriver, two 48-11-2401 M12 REDLITHIUM batteries, one 48-59-2401 M12 lithium-Ion battery charger and 1 contractor bag
The Milwaukee collated magazine was designed to work with the M18 FUEL Drywall Screw Gun to increase productivity. It feeds screw strips smoothly and has a tapered nose cone to fit into compact spaces. The screw depth adjustment is flushed so that it is not accidentally adjusted. The screw length adjustment works with screws up to 2 in. and all major brands. The Auto Start Mode on the M18 FUEL Drywall Screw Gun continues to work with the attachment while reducing noise between screws and providing 3X longer life.
- Screw length adjustment: allows for easy adjustment and is compatible with all major brands of screws up to 2 in.
- Tapered nose design: provides closer access to tight corners
- Screw depth adjustment: easy screw depth adjustment that is flush to the top of the magazine to reduce accidental actuation
- Strip insert guide: designed to feed screw strips smoothly
- Dedicated solution for the M18 FUEL drywall screw gun (2866)
- Compatible with all major brands of screws up to 2 in.
- 360Â° adjustment: 8 easy-lock positions for best access in various orientations
- Ratcheting mechanism: optimized to feed screw strips for smooth travel and minimal jams
Milwaukee's M12 FUEL Brushless 2-Speed Screwdriver Kit delivers exceptional productivity in a compact size. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor offers constant power output while still running cool with no wearable components. Powered by a Red Lithium 2.0 battery pack that delivers more power and twice the recharges of standard lithium-ion batteries, your tool is conditioned for peak performance even in extreme job site conditions. The battery also features REDLINK PLUS Intelligence, a technology designed to ensure maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating and over-discharge. The kit's compact size allows you to work easily in tight spots, while the built-in LED light offers visibility in dark or confined areas.
- Includes 2402-20 M12 1/4 in. hex screwdriver, two 2.0 Ah red lithium compact battery packs, M12 charger, carrying case and belt clip
- Power state brushless motor delivers efficient, maintenance-free performance
- Delivers up to 325 in. lbs. of peak torque for a variety of applications
- Red link plus intelligence provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Red lithium battery technology offers superior pack construction, electronics and performance
- Onboard fuel gauge helps you monitor the charge more accurately for less downtime on the job
- Compatible with all M12 batteries
- Compatible with all M12 chargers
- 5-year limited warranty on tool; 2-year limited warranty on compact battery