Cordless Circular Saws
The DEWALT DCS391B 20-Volt Max Lithium-Ion Cordless Circular Saw has a powerful 5150 RPM motor that delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease. The high strength and lightweight magnesium shoe provides job site durability for prolonged cut accuracy. It has a rubber over-molded comfort grip that delivers optimal balance, control and user comfort. 50 degree bevel capacity allows for aggressive angled cuts to tackle a multitude of tasks. A 6-1/2 in. carbide-tipped blade is included for cutting 2 times the material at 90 degree and 45 degree and more cuts per charge.
- Powerful 5150 RPM motor delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease
- Magnesium shoe stands up to the rigors of abusive working conditions to provide accurate cuts over the long haul
- 0 degree to 50 degree bevel capacity allows aggressive angled cuts
- Depth of cut at 45 degree : 1-5/8 in.
- Depth of cut at 90 degree : 2-1/8 in.
- Includes 6-1/2 in. fast wood-cutting 18-tooth carbide-tipped blade
- Protected by a 3-year limited DEWALT warranty and a 1-year free service contract
The M18 FUEL 5-3/8 in. - 5-7/8 in. Metal Saw delivers the fastest cuts with the longest tool life and up to 370 cuts in 3/4 in. EMT. This compact and lightweight metal cutting saw utilizes a POWERSTATE Brushless Motor with 3,900 RPMs to deliver the fastest cutting speeds and longest tool life on the market. The metal saw also features REDLINK PLUS Intelligence, the most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics, for maximum performance and unmatched durability. The M18 REDLITHIUM XC 5.0 Battery Pack delivers up to 370 cuts in 3/4 in. EMT which is 1 cut per minute for over 6-hours straight. The Milwaukee M18 FUEL 5-3/8 in. - 5-7/8 in. Metal Saw features a compact, low-profile design for easy handling and increased control. At only 5.9 lbs., this lightweight circular metal saw delivers easier overhead cuts and less user fatigue. The new saw offers an integrated hang hook that allows for easy storage while the tool is not in use. The extra-large cut guide, impact resistant window and LED light ensure superior line of site and the stainless-steel shoe reduces chip build-up to prevent surface marring. The 2782 M18 FUEL Metal Saw features a 30T Carbide-Tipped Metal Saw Blade for cool, burr-free cuts through EMT, strut, threaded rod, sheet metal, angle iron and other ferrous materials. Backed by Milwaukee 5-year warranty, the 2782-20 comes equipped with a 30T 5-3/8 in. METAL TECH Carbide-Tipped Metal Saw Blade and Blade Wrench.
- Brushless motor with 3900 RPMs delivers the fastest cutting metal cutting saw
- Brushless motor has no wearable components delivering longest tool life
- M18 REDLITHIUM batteries deliver up to 370 cuts in 3/4 in. EMT for all day work
- Integrated hang hook allows tool to hang on ladders and common building materials reducing damage due to drops
- Compatible with all M18 batteries
- Includes: 2782-20 M18 FUEL metal saw, 5-3/8 in. 30T blade, Allen wrench
The MILWAUKEE M12 FUEL 5-3/8 in. Circular Saw has a cut capacity of 1-5/8 in. for cutting 2x dimensional lumber and delivers up to 170 cuts per charge and up to 2X the motor life of competitive products. The M12 FUEL circular saw was designed to deliver the power, run-time and durability required by professionals with the ability to cut a wide range of common jobsite materials. The circular saw features a POWERSTATE Brushless Motor outperforms all leading competitors with constant power output, yet runs cooler with no wearable components. REDLINK PLUS Intelligence ensures optimized performance and protects the user's investment from overload, overheating and over-discharge. The M12 REDLITHIUM XC4.0 Battery Pack provides more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries. The M12 FUEL 5-3/8 in. Circular Saw features a built in LED light for great cutline visibility and all aluminum guards and shoe for increased durability.
- POWERSTATE brushless motor: delivers maximum power and provides up to 2X longer motor life
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- REDLITHIUM XC4.0 battery pack: provides superior pack construction, more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries
- 1-5/8 in. cut capacity allows saw to cut 2x dimensional lumber
- LED light for greater cutline visibility in low light situations
- Compatible with all M12 batteries and chargers
- Includes: one M12 FUEL 5-3/8 in. circular saw (tool only) (2530-20)
The M18 FUEL 6-1/2 in. Circular Saw is the fastest cutting 18-Volt cordless circular saw on the market, offering up to 30% faster cutting, 2-times more run time and 5 times the motor life of competitive saws. The POWERSTATE brushless motor provides cutting power above all other cordless circular saws, allowing applications that previously would have required a corded tool to perform. The REDLITHIUM XC 5.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack delivers up to 2-times the run time of competitive 18-Volt tools and will provide more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries. The included REDLINK PLUS intelligence system ensures optimized performance and protection from overloading, overheating and over-discharging. The M18 FUEL 6-1/2 in. Circular Saw also features a cast magnesium shoe, upper and lower guards providing a durable and lightweight base. The tool also features an integrated LED Light and a rafter hook for easy storage on the job.
- POWERSTATE brushless motor: increased cutting speed and power through the toughest applications
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence: the most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics, provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- REDLITHIUM battery technology: superior pack construction, electronics and performance yield higher level of work per charge and over pack life than any battery on the market
- Milwaukee REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 battery provides up to 2X more run time, 20% more power and 2X more recharges than standard lithium-ion batteries
- Compatible chargers: M18 lithium-ion battery charger, M12 and M18 multi-voltage charger, M18 AC/DC, M18 6 pack sequential charger
- Compatible with all M18 batteries
- Dust blower moves dust from cutting surface for clear cut line visibility
- Includes: 1 M18 FUEL 6-1/2 in. circular saw (tool-only) (2730-20), 1 M18 and M12 multi-voltage charger (48-59-1812), 1 M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 extended capacity battery pack (48-11-1850), 1 contractor bag, 1 blade, 1 blade wrench
The Milwaukee M18 6Â½ in. Circular Saw is designed to provide users with powerful lightweight cutting for a variety of applications including plumbing, electrical, framing, finishing, and carpentry. The cordless circular saw is a high-performance tool that delivers the most durability in a cordless saw. Its powerful 3,500 RPM motor lets users quickly and easily cut through tough material such as LVL headers. Magnesium upper guards give users best-in-class durability to protect the blade from drops. The soft-grip handle is ergonomically designed to provide users with superior comfort and balance for easily controlled cuts. An easy-to-read aircraft aluminum shoe is lightweight, durable and gives users greater accuracy in rip cuts while using the lightweight cordless circular saw.
- Milwaukee 2630-20 offers a powerful motor generates up to 3,500 RPM to easily and quickly cut tough material
- Bevel capacity of up to 50
- Electronic brake stops the blade quickly
- Aircraft aluminum shoe helps improve accuracy
- Ergonomic, compact and lightweight design with soft-grip handle for operator comfort
- Part of the M18 System featuring over 200+ tools