Searched for "milwaukee tools"
The Milwaukee M12 3/8 in. Drill/Driver Kit drills and fastens up to 35% faster than its competitors and is the only tool in its class that has an all-metal locking chuck. The powerful compact cordless drill driver delivers 275 in. lbs. of torque - up to 25% more torque than the competition - and 0-400/0-1,500 RPM. Its compact, lightweight and durable design offers users greater comfort and efficiency on the job site. The all-metal single-sleeve ratcheting chuck provides users with superior bit grip so users won't have to stop for bit retightening or risk losing bits. The drill driver features an onboard LED light and fuel gauge helping users increase productivity and avoid interruptions. The REDLITHIUM Battery Pack delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors. In addition to the compact drill driver, the kit includes two M12 REDLITHIUM batteries, a 30-minute charger and carrying case.
- Delivers up to 275 in lbs of Torque.
- On-board battery fuel gauge displays remaining run time
- New ergonomic handle design for increased comfort
- Metal Ratcheting Chuck for maximum durability
- Includes: (1) M12 3/8" Drill/Driver (Tool Only) (2407-20), (2) M12 REDLITHIUM CP 1.5Ah Battery Pack (48-11-2401), (1) M12 Lithium-ion Battery Charger (48-59-2401), (1) Carrying Case
The most compact drill driver in its class is more powerful than the competition. Built with a Milwaukee 4-Pole frameless motor, the M18 Compact 1/2 in. Drill Driver delivers 500 in./lbs. of torque and up to 1,800 RPM. At only 7-1/4 in. L, this drill driver allows you access to the tightest work spaces. An all-metal gear case and 1/2 in. metal chuck provide maximum durability, even on the most challenging worksites. REDLINK Intelligence provides advanced protection in abusive situations and manages the tool's temperature to provide maximum life.
- Milwaukee 4-pole frameless motor: features a robust design combined with rare-earth magnets for longer life, best-in-class 500 in./lbs. of torque and 0 RPM to 450 RPM/0 RPM to 1,800 RPM
- RPM single sleeve ratcheting chuck: all-metal 1/2 in. chuck optimizes grip strength and reduces slippage
- Built-in LED light: illuminates surfaces for faster, more efficient work
- 525 in./lbs. of peak torque
- 0 RPM to 450 RPM/0 RPM to 1,800 RPM
- 5-year warranty
- Includes: one 2606-20 M18 lithium-ion cordless 1/2 in. drill driver
The MILWAUKEEÂ® M12 FUELâ„¢ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver is the Fastest Subcompact Impact Driver, the Most Compact, and provides Maximum Workspace Visibility. The POWERSTATE Brushless motor delivers the fastest driving speeds in the subcompact class for unmatched productivity. At only 5" long and 7.6" tall (with M12 CP 2.0 Ah battery), this solution is the most overall compact impact driver in class, allowing greater access in tight spaces and overall portability. Tri-LEDs surround the bit accessory with brighter lights and less shadows providing maximum workspace visibility. MILWAUKEEÂ® REDLINK PLUSâ„¢ Intelligence delivers top of the line thermal performance allowing more work to be completed. Get all day runtime when paired with the MILWAUKEEÂ® M12 REDLITHIUMâ„¢ battery pack. The M12 FUEL Impact Driver is part of MILWAUKEEÂ® M12 System which is fully compatible with over 125 solutions.
- POWERSTATEâ„¢ Brushless Motor delivers up to 1,500 in-lbs. of torque
- Only 5" in length for most access in tight spaces
- Tri-LED illuminates workspace
- Up to 3600 RPMs in Mode 3
- 4-Mode Drive Control with dedicated self tapping screw mode
- Light Weight at 2 lbs for tool belt portability and less fatigue in the work day
- Single Handed Bit Insertion for Ease of Use
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence provides the ability to drive more fasteners back to back
- All-metal belt clip for portability
- Compatible with Milwaukee Accessory Bit Holder 49-16-3697
- Compatible with all M12â„¢ batteries & chargers
- Part of the M12 System, featuring over 125+ Tools
- Fastest Subcompact Impact Driver
- Most Compact
- Maximum Workspace Visibility
- (1) M12 FUEL 1/4 in. Hex Impact Driver, (1) Belt Clip
- Includes: (1) M12 FUEL 1/4" Hex Impact Driver, (1) Belt Clip
The MILWAUKEE M18 FUEL 1/2 in. Drill Driver is the Industry's Most Powerful Drill, Most Compact solution in class and features AutoStop Control Mode for Enhanced Safety. Delivering the capability to drill the largest holes at high speed into the densest materials. The POWERSTATE Brushless motor delivers the most power under load to complete 2-9/16 in. Self-Feed holes in dense woods for increased productivity. At only 6.9 in. in length, this is the most compact cordless drill driver in its class for the best access and maneuverability in tight spaces. The AutoStop Control Mode offers enhanced safety for the operator by preventing over-rotation in a bind-up with the best reaction time in the industry. The REDLINK PLUS intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating, and over-discharge. The MILWAUKEE M18 REDLITHIUM battery packs deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack when compared to competitors. The all metal ratcheting chuck is the best-in-class. This provides increased grip strength, durability and corrosion resistance.
- POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers the power to complete the widest range of applications of any drill driver
- Only 6.9 in. in length for access into tight spaces and reduced fatigue
- Fastest drilling and driving applications under load
- Auto-Stop Feature to prevent from over-roation in a bindup for enhanced safety, equipped with a dedicated autostop light on foot of tool to indicate a AutoStop event
- 1/2 in. all-metal chuck with carbide teeth for maximum durability, grip and bit retention
- Mechanical clutch for consistency in driving a wide range of fasteners
- Unmatched performance with the most runtime in class with the XC5.0Ah batteries
- All-metal gearcase for ultimate durability
- All-metal belt clip for portability
- 1400 lbs. of torque
- LED light for better visibility in low-light situations
- Compatible with all M18 batteries and chargers
- Includes: drill only, side handle, belt clip
The M18 Brushless Cordless 1/2 in. Compact Drill/Driver delivers the most power in its class while maintaining compact size. The Milwaukee built brushless motor, REDLINK Electronics and REDLITHIUM batteries provides more efficient power delivery, for fewer trips to the charger. At only 6-1/2 in. l and 3.4 lbs. (with battery), this drill provides excellent control and balance in a compact size, perfect for work overhead or in tight spaces. This compact drill delivers 500 in./lbs. of torque and 0-500/0-1,800 RPM, for a wide range of drilling and fastening applications. An all-metal gear case and 1/2 in. metal chuck provides maximum durability.
- 6.5 in. L
- 500 in./lbs. of torque
- 500 RPM to 1800 RPM
- Compact design: provides excellent balance and control, ideal for overhead applications or work in tight spaces
- Chuck type: 1/2 in. metal ratcheting single sleeve
- All-metal gear case and 1/2 in. metal chuck: provide maximum impact and shock durability
- Milwaukee brushless motor: optimized for efficiency, this motor delivers more run-time and longer life
- Includes: 2801-20 M18 1/2 in. brushless drill bare tool
- Compatible with all M18 batteries