Searched for "milwaukee tools"
The Milwaukee M12 3/8 in. Drill/Driver Kit drills and fastens up to 35% faster than its competitors and is the only tool in its class that has an all-metal locking chuck. The powerful compact cordless drill driver delivers 275 in. lbs. of torque - up to 25% more torque than the competition - and 0-400/0-1,500 RPM. Its compact, lightweight and durable design offers users greater comfort and efficiency on the job site. The all-metal single-sleeve ratcheting chuck provides users with superior bit grip so users won't have to stop for bit retightening or risk losing bits. The drill driver features an onboard LED light and fuel gauge helping users increase productivity and avoid interruptions. The REDLITHIUM Battery Pack delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors. In addition to the compact drill driver, the kit includes two M12 REDLITHIUM batteries, a 30-minute charger and carrying case.
- Delivers up to 275 in lbs of Torque.
- On-board battery fuel gauge displays remaining run time
- New ergonomic handle design for increased comfort
- Metal Ratcheting Chuck for maximum durability
- Includes: (1) M12 3/8" Drill/Driver (Tool Only) (2407-20), (2) M12 REDLITHIUM CP 1.5Ah Battery Pack (48-11-2401), (1) M12 Lithium-ion Battery Charger (48-59-2401), (1) Carrying Case
The M18 Brushless Cordless 1/2 in. Compact Drill/Driver delivers the most power in its class while maintaining compact size. The Milwaukee built brushless motor, REDLINK Electronics and REDLITHIUM batteries provides more efficient power delivery, for fewer trips to the charger. At only 6-1/2 in. l and 3.4 lbs. (with battery), this drill provides excellent control and balance in a compact size, perfect for work overhead or in tight spaces. This compact drill delivers 500 in./lbs. of torque and 0-500/0-1,800 RPM, for a wide range of drilling and fastening applications. An all-metal gear case and 1/2 in. metal chuck provides maximum durability.
- 6.5 in. L
- 500 in./lbs. of torque
- 500 RPM to 1800 RPM
- Compact design: provides excellent balance and control, ideal for overhead applications or work in tight spaces
- Chuck type: 1/2 in. metal ratcheting single sleeve
- All-metal gear case and 1/2 in. metal chuck: provide maximum impact and shock durability
- Milwaukee brushless motor: optimized for efficiency, this motor delivers more run-time and longer life
- Includes: 2801-20 M18 1/2 in. brushless drill bare tool
- Compatible with all M18 batteries