Searched for "POWER TOOL ACCESSORIES ryobi"
DEWALT 1-3/4 HP Fixed Base/Plunge Router Combo Kit has the power to rout and smooth the toughest hardwoods. The micro-fine depth adjustment ring allows for precise adjustments in 1/64 in. increments. The tool-free, steel motor cam lock and quick-release motor latches make bit and base changes fast and easy when you need to switch tasks.
- Includes motor pack, fixed base, plunge base, 1/4 in. and 1/2 in. collets, 2 wrenches, sub-base concentricity gauge, vacuum adaptor and case
- 1-3/4 HP (maximum motor HP), 11 amp motor can tackle the toughest hardwoods
- Precision-machined brass bushings and case-hardened steel guide rods provide a smooth and accurate plunge stroke
- Clear, Lexan sub-base provides enhanced base durability, bit visibility, and accepts standard template guide bushings
- Heavy duty, precision machined, die-cast aluminum base and nickel-plated motor housing for durability and low tool weight
- Rubber overmold handles and low center of gravity design for comfort, balance and control
- Integral, through-the-column dust collection collects 95% of the dust and provides superior bit visibility
- Dust-sealed switch protects against dust ingestion for longer switch life
- Detachable cordset offers cordset serviceability and removes the need for a "shorty" cord motor pack
- Backed by DEWALT's 90-day money-back guarantee, full 1-year service contract and 3-year limited warranty
- Heavy-duty, precision machined, die-cast aluminum base and motor housing for durability and low tool weight
- Nickel plated motor housing for a smooth, long-lasting depth adjustment
The RIDGID 2 HP Fixed Base Router is durably built from precision-milled magnesium and features an 11 Amp motor that delivers enough power for dense materials. Easy-access, soft, hex-grip handles give you comfort and minimize vibration. Soft start ensures controlled, smooth starts. Dual LED lights on the router help illuminate your work area for improved visibility.
- Includes motor, fixed base router, 1/2 in. collet, 1/4 in. collet adaptor, collet wrench, router table attachment screws, centering tool and pin, T-handle wrench, vacuum attachment, 1-1/4 in. vacuum adaptor for 2-1/2 in. hose and contractor's bag
- 11 Amp, 2-peak horsepower motor provides the power needed for dense material
- Electronic variable speed with feedback helps maintain speed under load
- Micro-depth adjustment for precise depth control
- Soft start for gradual start-up and extended life of motor
- Spindle lock for easy bit changes
- 3-point over mold design prevents accidental marring of surfaces
- Brushes are accessible and can be serviced quickly for minimum downtime
- No-mar flat top: router sits upside down for easier bit changes
- 3-year warranty and lifetime service agreement with tool registration
RIDGID introduces the 18V OCTANE Brushless Cordless Compact Router with 1/4 in. Bit, Round and Square Bases and Collet Wrench. The OCTANE Brushless Compact Router features high performance brushless motors and advanced electronics that provide best-in-class power and intelligence. While providing increased performance with all RIDGID 18V batteries, OCTANE tools provide maximum performance in high demand applications when paired with OCTANE batteries (not included). Paired with an OCTANE battery (not included), this tool delivers up to 15% more power than the previous model, making it perfect for DIY jobs around the house and for professionals. With registration, this tool is backed by the Industry's Only Lifetime Service Agreement: FREE Parts. FREE Service. For LIFE. The 18V OCTANE Brushless Cordless Compact Router includes a square and a round base, a detachable dust port, an edge guide, a 1/4 in. bit, a collet wrench and an operator's manual.
- Up to 15% more power than previous models (R86044B, RIDGID 18V Cordless Brushless 1/4 in. Compact Router with Fixed Base and Tool Free Depth Adjustment)
- Vacuum Dust Chute: Eliminates sawdust on work piece when properly attached to 1-1/4 in. or 1-7/8 in. sizes
- Quick Release Lever and Micro-Adjust Dial: 2-ways for easy depth adjustments
- SOFTStart Technology helps prevent gouges on work surface and extends motor life
- Extended runtime compared to previous models (R86044B, RIDGID 18V Cordless Brushless 1/4 in. Compact Router with Fixed Base and Tool Free Depth Adjustment)
- Lifetime Service Agreement with registration within 90 days of purchase
- Includes: (1) R860443 18V OCTANE Brushless Compact Router, (1) square base, (1) round base, (1) detachable dust port, (1) edge guide, (1) 1/4 in. bit, (1) collet wrench and operator's manual
- RIDGID: Build for a Lifetime
Whether as an accessory or replacement, this Porter-Cable Plunge Base is an excellent investment. The base is compatible with Porter-Cable 690 Series routers. Backed by a Porter-Cable 3 Year Limited Warranty, 1 Year Free Service Contract and 90 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- Replacement plunge base for models 693LRPK and 694VK
- Compatible with router motors 6902 & 6902VS
- 6-Position adjustable turret allows for stepped plunge cuts
- Overmolded grips for greater comfort in extended use
- 1-year free service contract
- 3-year limited warranty
The RIDGID 1-1/2 HP Compact Router features a soft start for gradual startup and extended motor life. With its variable speeds, you can easily adjust the router to your specific material type and application. With the micro adjust dial, you have more precise depth control.
- Includes a compact router with 1/4 in. collet and round base, square base, collet wrench, edge guide, guide bars, 1/4 in. bit, heavy-duty contractor bag and operator's manual
- LED light to illuminate your work area for improved visibility
- Clear round and square bases for added versatility and convenience
- Quick-release lever for easy removal of the motor housing from the base
- Spindle lock for easy bit changes
- No mar flat top, the router sits upside down for easier bit changes
- Hex grip micro texture for a secure grip and maximum user comfort
- Dust shield to control where the dust needs to go
- Lifetime service agreement with registration within 90-days of purchase (begins after the warranty period expires)
- Dust shield allows the operator to control where the dust needs to go
RYOBI introduces the 8.5 Amp 1-1/2 Peak HP Fixed Base Router. The 1.5 Peak HP Corded Router has a powerful 8.5 Amp ball-bearing motor that provides long-lasting high performance. The durable base is constructed of die-cast aluminum to provide accuracy and stability, while the ergonomic handles offer increased user comfort. Backed by the RYOBI 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty, this Router Kit includes a 3-piece router bit set, a collet wrench, a tool bag, and an operator's manual.
- 8.5 Amp all ball-bearing motor for increased performance
- 25,000 RPM for fast, clean cuts
- 3-piece router bit set included to get started with DIY projects right away
- Chip shield for user protection
- Micro-adjustment knob with zero reset for accurate depth of cut adjustments
- Quick release button allows for quick and easy depth adjustments
- Cam-lever securely locks the motor unit in place for accurate cuts
- Spindle lock for quick and easy bit changes
- Ergonomically designed handles reduce user fatigue
- Conveniently located on/off switch for easy operation
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty
- Includes: (1) R163G 8.5 Amp 1-1/2 Peak HP Fixed Base Router, (1) 5/16 in. Straight Cut Router Bit, (1) 5/32 in. Roman Ogee Router Bit, (1) 1/4 in. Radius Roundover Router Bit, collet wrench, tool bag, and operators manual
RYOBI introduces the 2 HP Plunge Router. This tool features a 2 HP, 10 Amp variable-speed motor that lets you match speed to the bit being used for versatility. To learn more about RYOBI tools, go to ryobitools.com and check out RYOBI Nation. Backed by the RYOBI 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty, the 10 Amp 2 HP Plunge Base Router includes a 1/2 in. collet, a 1/4 in. adaptor, and an operator's manual.
- 2 HP, 10 Amp variable-speed motor for versatility
- ACCU-STOP micro-adjustable depth stop makes it simple to set and adjust for repetitive plunge cuts up to 2 in.
- Ergonomically designed handles for comfortable use at every angle
- 1/2 in. collect and 1/4 in. adaptor accept a variety of bits
- Soft start electronic variable speed adjusts from 15,000 - 25,000 RPM
- Spindle lock for easy one wrench bit change
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty
- Includes: (1) RE180PL1G Router, 1/2 in. collet, 1/4 in. adaptor, and operator's manual