Searched for "POWER TOOL ACCESSORIES ryobi"
The Milwaukee Multi-Base Router Kit with Plunge Base and BodyGrip Fixed Base offers superior design and best in class features for professionals. You can adjust the router's linear depth at both micro and macro levels within a 0.016 inch. You can also adjust the router's height to be above the table to have easy control of the router for maximum productivity.
- Adjustable (in 1/8 in. increments) 6-position metal turret stops for precise, multiple pass routing
- Plunge system with 4-point PM bushing design and constant spring tension to help deliver smooth, non-binding plunge action throughout the plunge range (2-7/8 in.)
- 3 in. metal depth scale
- Adjustable pointer
- 8 ft. cord to reach places around the room where you need to use the tool
- 5-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Table height adjuster included
DEWALT 1-3/4 HP Fixed Base/Plunge Router Combo Kit has the power to rout and smooth the toughest hardwoods. The micro-fine depth adjustment ring allows for precise adjustments in 1/64 in. increments. The tool-free, steel motor cam lock and quick-release motor latches make bit and base changes fast and easy when you need to switch tasks.
- Includes motor pack, fixed base, plunge base, 1/4 in. and 1/2 in. collets, 2 wrenches, sub-base concentricity gauge, vacuum adaptor and case
- 1-3/4 HP (maximum motor HP), 11 amp motor can tackle the toughest hardwoods
- Precision-machined brass bushings and case-hardened steel guide rods provide a smooth and accurate plunge stroke
- Clear, Lexan sub-base provides enhanced base durability, bit visibility, and accepts standard template guide bushings
- Heavy duty, precision machined, die-cast aluminum base and nickel-plated motor housing for durability and low tool weight
- Rubber over mold handles and low center of gravity design for comfort, balance and control
- Integral, through-the-column dust collection collects 95% of the dust and provides superior bit visibility
- Dust-sealed switch protects against dust ingestion for longer switch life
- Detachable cordset offers cordset serviceability and removes the need for a "shorty" cord motor pack
- Backed by DEWALT's 90-day money-back guarantee, full 1-year service contract and 3-year limited warranty
- Heavy-duty, precision machined, die-cast aluminum base and motor housing for durability and low tool weight
- Nickel plated motor housing for a smooth, long-lasting depth adjustment