Searched for "milwaukee tools"
Bench & Stationary Tool Type
Blade Diameter (in.)
Certifications and Listings
Chop Saws & Cut-Off Saws Type
Cord Length (ft.)
Length Of Stroke
Maximum Blade Length
Maximum Cutting Thickness (in.)
Maximum Speed (rpm)
Minimum Blade Length
Power Tool Product Type
Product Depth (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Standard Color Family
Table Length (in.)
Table Width (in.)
Tools Product Type
Milwaukee 15 Amp 7-1/4 in. Tilt-Lok Circular Saw with Hard Case
Item # 457514
The TILT-LOK handle on Milwaukee's 6390-20 is the most revolutionary concept for circular saws in years. The 8 position cushioned top handle adjusts to any cutting application maximizing comfort and control. Weighing in at 10.4 lbs. and delivering 3.25 maximum HP this tool offers the best power to weight ratio in the industry. The blade can bevel to 50Â° and offers superior visibility and a clear sight line from either side. Helical steel gears and a 22 Amp switch are just 2 of the features that ensure the Milwaukee's reputation for durability.
- New exclusive tILT-lOK main handle adjusts to the work or most comfortable work position
- 10.4 lbs. net weight - lightest 7-1/4 in. 3.25 maximum HP saw reduces operator fatigue, easier to handle
- 15 Amp, 3.25 peak horsepower motor - most powerful circle saw cuts tough materials including headers, microlams and wet lumber with ease
- Wide, clear sight line - superior blade visibility from either side
- Blade size 7-1/4 in.
- Includes: one 6390-21 tilt-lok 7-1/4 in. circular saw, 1 blade wrench, 1 carrying case, 1 circular saw blade
- 5-year manufacturer warranty
- Helical steel gears for long motor life
- 9 ft. cord for a long reach
- Lock-on switch that offers comfort during extended use
- Depth of cut at 45Â° 1-13/16 in.
- Depth of cut at 50Â° 1-11/16 in.
- Depth of cut at 90Â° 2 and 7 in. - 16 in.
Milwaukee 12 Amp SAWZALL Reciprocating Saw with Case
Item # 811206
The 6519-31 Sawzall Recip Saw delivers best in class cut speed, durability and power with 0-3,000 strokes per minute, a 1-1/8â€ stroke length and a 12 Amp motor. The gear protecting clutch extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces and a QUIK-LOK blade clamp offers fast tool-free blade changes. To provide greater user comfort, a counter weighted mechanism reduces vibration for smoother operation and a redesigned front grip area provides best in class ergonomics.
- Powerful 12 Amp Milwaukee-built motor
- Variable speed trigger: 0-2800 strokes per min
- Gear protection system
- Heavy duty steel QUIK-LOKâ„¢ blade clamp system for easy blade changes
- Keyless adjustable shoe
- Double bearing wobble plate mechanism
- Rubber boot for superior gripping
- Double insulated
- Uses standard 1/2 in. shank Sawzall Blades - blades may be clamped upside down for special cutting needs
- Impact resistant carrying case
- 1-1/8 in. stroke length for maximum cutting speed
- Tool Warranty 5 Years
- Includes: (1) 6519-30 SAWZALL reciprocating saw, (1) carrying case
Milwaukee 7 Amp Compact Band Saw
Item # 798791
The Milwaukee 6242-6 7 Amp Compact Band Saw weighs 9-1/2 lbs. and is 16 in. L to help you comfortably cut metal in place, overhead or in tight spaces. The saw features a 3-1/4 in. cut capacity and low vibration to deliver clean cuts on materials such as strut, 2-1/2 in. conduit and 3 in. angle iron, 3 in. copper and threaded rod. The tool-free, adjustable material guide helps you make cuts flush to ceilings or walls.
- 45% lighter than deep cut 9.5 lbs. compact light-weight design for cutting overhead and in tight places
- 200-360 SFPM variable speed dial adjusts the speed for more accurate cuts and hard materials
- 3-1/4 in. cut capacity cuts most common materials for electrician, plumber and mechanical cutting applications, single pass cut on 3 in. copper, 3 in. angle iron, 2-1/2 in. conduit
- Tool-free adjustable material shoe quickly adjusts the shoe and allows flush cuts when working with installed materials against walls and ceilings
- LED work light illuminates the cut line in tight spaces and dark areas
- Blade ejection system-quickly change the blade by moving the material guide into the up position and depressing the blade ejection button
- Drop resistant pulley guard-engineered geometries and high impact polymer
- Cast aluminum gear case withstands jobsite abuse and maintains gear positioning
- Includes: one 6242-6 7 Amp compact band saw, 1-carrying case
- Blade length 35-3/8 in. x 0.020 in.
- Cut capacity 3-1/4 in. x 3-1/4 in.
Milwaukee 13 Amp 1-1/8 in. Stroke Sawzall Orbital Reciprocating Saw With Hard Case
Item # 454416
Milwaukee 6520-21 Orbital Sawzall Reciprocating Saw offers best in class performance in the most important respects including speed, durability, power and ergonomics. The variable speed trigger provides 0-2,800 strokes per minute with a 1-1/8 in. stroke length. The 6520-21 also comes equipped with orbital cutting action allowing the tool to cut faster than the competition. A gear protecting clutch allows the saw to withstand impacts lengthening the life of the tool. The 13 Amp Milwaukee built motor offers enough power to handle even the most extreme cutting applications. The QUIK-LOK blade clamp provides fast and easy blade changes, and an impact resistant carrying case provides room to store a variety of accessories.
- Includes 1 orbital SAWZALL reciprocating saw and carrying case
- 13 Amp motor provides power and control for cutting through a variety of materials
- Variable speeds enable you to match the tool to the application
- Gear-protecting clutch allows the saw to withstand impact to help lengthen its shelf life
- QUIK-LOK keyless blade clamp provides quick and easy blade changes
- Grip handle gives you comfort and control as you work
- 8 ft. cord for a long reach
- Impact-resistant carrying case provides room to store a variety of accessories
- 5-year warranty
- Orbital cutting action
- 0 to 2,800 strokes per minute
- Stroke length 1-1/8 in.
Milwaukee 15 Amp 7-1/4 in. Corded Lightweight Magnesium Worm Drive Circular Saw
Item # 3572150
The Milwaukee 7-1/4 in. Worm Drive Circular Saw provides the power contractors demand innovative features designed to make their jobs easier. The 15.0 Amp, 4,400 RPM motor delivers maximum cutting performance and does not bog down, even under heavy loads. Hardened steel worm gearing provides maximum torque in the toughest applications. Magnesium construction makes the saw both durable and lightweight. The composite shoe will not warp, bend or kick up a burr. The exclusive oil site glass makes it simple to quickly and accurately check the current oil level of the saw.
- 15.0 Amp, 4,400 RPM motor- delivers maximum cutting performance and does not bog down, even under heavy loads
- Magnesium construction that is lightweight yet durable
- 7-1/4 in. blade that makes bevel cuts up to 50
- Electric brake that quickly stops the blade for added safety
- Hardened steel worm gearing -provides maximum torque in the toughest applications
- Heavy-duty composite shoe- will not warp, bend or kick up a burr
- Guide that ensures your cuts are straight
- 12 ft. cord for great reach
- Maximum bevel capacity 51.5Â°
- 5-year manufacturer warranty
- Includes: (1) 6477-20 7-1/4 in. worm drive circular saw, (1) 7-1/4 carbide tipped blade
- No load RPM 4,400
Milwaukee 14 in. 15 Amp Abrasive Cut-Off Machine
Item # 811820
Durable and powerful with a 15 Amp, 4 MAX HP motor, the Milwaukee 14 in. Abrasive Cutoff Machine delivers exceptional and long-lasting performance. With speeds up to 3900 RPM, you can cut drywall track in bundles, angle iron, conduit, pipe, channels, tubing and rebar up to a 5 in. capacity quickly and with accuracy. The lightweight design allows easy portability without sacrificing durability, while the oversize wheel guards provide added protection from debris. Featuring a 45 miter capacity with an adjustable fence for quick and accurate miter cuts without flipping heavy material, the large spindle lock button provides quick and easy blade changes for less downtime and the quick adjust vise clamp allows quick clamp adjustment when cutting different material sizes.
- Powerful 15 Amp, 4 MAX HP motor delivers exceptional cutting performance for a wide-range of materials
- Large cutting capacity up to 5 in.
- Oversized wheel guards protect against debris
- Large spindle lock button for quick blade changes
- Quick-adjust vise clamp for different material sizes
- All ball-bearing construction for maximum durability
- Durable, lightweight design for easy portability
- Includes: 6117-20 14 in. abrasive cut-off machine (6117-20), abrasive wheel, hex wrench and vise
- 5-year limited tool warranty
Milwaukee 15 Amp 8-1/4 in. Panel Saw
Item # 3572166
Milwaukee's 8-1/4 in. Panel Saw is an ideal tool for lumber yards with its quick and easy solution to cutting up to 4 ft. x 8 ft. sections of sheet goods to size. This unique saw has a cutting accuracy to within plus or minus 1/32 of an inch and a material thickness capacity of up to 1-3/4 in. The saw also features an innovative horizontal handle for convenient on/off saw operation as well as a 20 Amp, commercial-grade paddle switch for long life. The 6480-20's frame is made from tough, electrically welded steel to ensure it won't warp or twist. The powerful 15 Amp motor is mounted on a carriage that moves horizontally with minimal effort on graphite-impregnated nylon roller bearings which require no lubrication. The saw can also be turned 90 and fixed to make vertical cuts. Horizontal and vertical scales provide quick and accurate cuts. The material being cut can be loaded from either the left or right side and gently rolls through the saw on a smooth acting roller mechanism. The Panel Saw is not recommended for ripping panels larger than 4 ft. x 8 ft. The extension kit accessory, 49-22-8108, is recommended for cutting sheet goods over 6 ft. L.
- Rigid all steel frame, square tubing is electrically welded to prevent warping or twisting
- Comfortable horizontal handle for convenient on/off operation
- 20 Amp commercial-grade paddle switch for durability and long life
- Cutting accuracy to within 1/32 in. in either cross-cutting or ripping directions
- Powerful 15 Amp (3-1/4 max HP) Milwaukee motor (AC/DC)
- 20 ft. cord length for convenient operation
- Keyed blade changes
- Blade: 8-1/4 in.
- Arbor size: 5/8 in.
- 5-year manufacturer warranty
Milwaukee 13 Amp 1-1/4 in. Stroke Orbital Super Sawzall Reciprocating Saw with Hard Case
Item # 289007
Milwaukee Orbital Super Sawzall Reciprocating Saw has a high powered 13 Amp Milwaukee built motor for fast orbital cutting action. The variable speed trigger provides 0 to 3000-strokes per minute with a 1-1/4 in. stroke. The 6536-21 is counter balanced for smoother operation with less vibration. A gear protecting clutch allows the saw to withstand impacts, lengthening the life of the tool. The QUIK-LOK blade clamp provides fast and easy blade changes and an impact resistant carrying case provides room to store a variety of accessories.
- Includes 1-reciprocating saw and carrying case
- 13 Amp motor that provides power and control
- Variable speeds that help you match the tool to the application
- Up to 3000 SPM for efficient cutting
- Heavy-duty steel QUIK-LOK blade clamp system for fast and easy blade changes that don't require the use of a hex wrench
- Adjustable shoe for your convenience
- Gear protection system that absorbs impact forces caused by sudden blade lockups to help extend the life of the tool
- 8 ft. cord for long-reach
- Impact-resistant carrying case that provides room to store a variety of accessories
- 1-1/4 in. stroke
- 5-year manufacturer warranty
- Variable speed trigger, 0-3000 SPM
Milwaukee 11 Amp Deep Cut Band Saw with Hard Case
Item # 811826
Deep Cut Band Saws deliver 2X more durability, best-in-class power at 11 Amp, revolutionary cut visibility and the industry's largest cut capacity at 5 in. x 5 in. These Band Saws still deliver on the heritage of long-term reliability and performance that make Milwaukee Band Saws the standard in industrial metalworking, but now feature a new, exclusive Job Site Armor Technology and all metal direct drive system that provide game-changing durability. The Job Site Armor Technology is made of a proprietary composite material and has crush zone barriers that provide long-lasting rugged protection. The all metal direct drive gearing system delivers maximum tool life, while requiring less servicing than a chain drive. In addition, a gear protecting clutch extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces caused by blade lock-ups. The new Band Saw's slimmer motor housing increases user line of site delivering superior cut accuracy and revolutionary cut visibility, while a new balanced body design allows tool to rest naturally and comfortably in users hands. At 14.5 lbs., this lighter weight design delivers more control over the tool and less fatigue at the conclusion of the work day. Other innovative features include a tool-free locking adjustable shoe for a button actuated tool-free design that allows user to quickly adjust from an extended shoe to no shoe in seconds, while the new debris protection system delivers longer pulley life by removing debris during use.
- Powerful 11 Amp motor features CPT (Constant Power technology) to maintain speed in the toughest applications for optimal performance
- Job site armor technology, proprietary composite material and crush zone barriers for exceptional durability
- All-metal direct drive sealed system with gear protecting clutch delivers maximum tool life and extends gear and motor life by absorbing high-impact forces caused by blade lock-ups
- 5 in. x 5 in. cut capacity with revolutionary cut visibility and slimmer motor housing for increased line of site
- Lightweight 14.5 lbs. design for less user fatigue and greater control
- 3-position tool free shoe adjusts quickly for all cutting applications for less downtime
- LED light illuminates work surface
- Includes carrying case
- Band saw blade sold separately
- 5-year warranty
- Industry's largest cut capacity: versatility to cut up to 5 in. x 5 in. material in 1 pass and adjustable shoe allows for less tool rotation when cutting material above 5
- Capacity 5 in. x 5 in.
Milwaukee 12 Amp 3/4 in. Stroke SAWZALL Reciprocating Saw with Hard Case
Item # 750410
The Milwaukee 12 Amp 3/4 in. SAWZALL Reciprocating Saw with Case delivers superior cutting speed, durability and power with 0-3000 strokes per minute (SPM), a 3/4 in. stroke length and a 12 Amp motor. Suitable for cutting a wide range of materials with ease, this tool's protecting clutch extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces and a QUIK-LOK blade clamp offers fast tool-free blade changes for less downtime. Comfortable to use and easy to control, a counter weighted mechanism reduces vibration for smoother operation and a redesigned front grip area provides exceptional ergonomics.
- Powerful 12 Amp motor delivers 0-3000 SPM for high performance cutting of a variety of materials
- 3/4 in. stroke length provides maximum cut control
- Gear protecting clutch extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces caused by blade lock-ups
- Counter weighted mechanism for reduced vibration and smoother operation
- Quik-lok blade clamp provides fast, tool-free blade changes for less downtime
- Includes: 12 Amp 3/4 in. stroke SAWZALL reciprocating saw and carrying case
- 5-year tool warranty
- SPM 0-3,000
- Stroke length 3/4 in.
- Keyless blade clamp - yes