Searched for "corded power tools ryobi"
Freehand and plunge cuts get a whole lot easier and exacting with the RotoSaw. This handheld wonder cranks out 30,000 RPM to saw through almost any building material, including drywall, wood, tile, siding, sheet metal, bead board, laminate and more. Making circular or right-angled cutouts has never been more precise or stress-free. This versatile spiral cutting tool is lightweight and compact, yet boasts a 5.5 Amp motor to swiftly carve through most substances.
- 5.5 Amp, 30,000 RPM magnacore motor offers best in class power to weight ratio
- Compatible attachments (sold separately): dust management kit, circle cutter guide, zip bits, x-cores, x-bits
- Powers off quickly with bump switch
- Maintain control with dual grip zones
- Exhaust vents directed away from operator
- 1-year limited warranty
- Spiral cutting allows you to make plunge cuts, freehand cuts, cut-outs and more
- Includes: 1 drywall guide point zip bit, 1 multi-purpose zip bit and 1/8 in., 5/32 in., 1/4 in. collets