Searched for "milwaukee"
The TILT-LOK handle on Milwaukee's 6390-20 is the most revolutionary concept for circular saws in years. The 8 position cushioned top handle adjusts to any cutting application maximizing comfort and control. Weighing in at 10.4 lbs. and delivering 3.25 maximum HP this tool offers the best power to weight ratio in the industry. The blade can bevel to 50 degree and offers superior visibility and a clear sight line from either side. Helical steel gears and a 22 Amp switch are just 2 of the features that ensure the Milwaukee's reputation for durability.
- New exclusive tILT-lOK main handle adjusts to the work or most comfortable work position
- 10.4 lbs. net weight - lightest 7-1/4 in. 3.25 maximum HP saw reduces operator fatigue, easier to handle
- 15 Amp, 3.25 peak horsepower motor - most powerful circle saw cuts tough materials including headers, microlams and wet lumber with ease
- Wide, clear sight line - superior blade visibility from either side
- Blade size 7-1/4 in.
- Includes: one 6390-21 tilt-lok 7-1/4 in. circular saw, 1 blade wrench, 1 carrying case, 1 circular saw blade
- 5-year manufacturer warranty
- Helical steel gears for long motor life
- 9 ft. cord for a long reach
- Lock-on switch that offers comfort during extended use
- Depth of cut at 45 degree 1-13/16 in.
- Depth of cut at 50 degree 1-11/16 in.
- Depth of cut at 90 degree 2 and 7 in. - 16 in.
The Milwaukee 7-1/4 in. Worm Drive Circular Saw provides the power contractors demand innovative features designed to make their jobs easier. The 15.0 Amp, 4,400 RPM motor delivers maximum cutting performance and does not bog down, even under heavy loads. Hardened steel worm gearing provides maximum torque in the toughest applications. Magnesium construction makes the saw both durable and lightweight. The composite shoe will not warp, bend or kick up a burr. The exclusive oil site glass makes it simple to quickly and accurately check the current oil level of the saw.
- 15.0 Amp, 4,400 RPM motor- delivers maximum cutting performance and does not bog down, even under heavy loads
- Magnesium construction that is lightweight yet durable
- 7-1/4 in. blade that makes bevel cuts up to 50
- Electric brake that quickly stops the blade for added safety
- Hardened steel worm gearing -provides maximum torque in the toughest applications
- Heavy-duty composite shoe- will not warp, bend or kick up a burr
- Guide that ensures your cuts are straight
- 12 ft. cord for great reach
- Maximum bevel capacity 51.5 degree
- 5-year manufacturer warranty
- Includes: (1) 6477-20 7-1/4 in. worm drive circular saw, (1) 7-1/4 carbide tipped blade
- No load RPM 4,400
This Milwaukee 8 in. Metal Cutting Circular Saw delivers faster, cooler, cleaner metal cutting. Forget the showers of hot metal chips and sparks that were once an aerial threat on the job. This saw shears with a virtually spark-free wake and cool, burr and scorch-free edges that don't require post-cut finishing. Metal shavings are effectively contained with a durable magnesium blade shield and channeled into the saw's integral chip tank. It makes tough cuts: up to 10-Gauge sheets and 1/4 in. steel plate cuts all day, every day. Even more extreme cuts, up to 3/4 in. steel plates, are possible. Specially formulated cermet tip metallurgy and tooth geometry ensure these incredible blades cut faster, stay sharp longer and resist more impact, resulting in less blade changes.
- Driven by a powerful, 15 Amp (1-3/4 max HP), 3,700 RPM motor and equipped with a full grill of razor-sharp, cermet-tip teeth
- Durable blade shield with integral chip tank deflects/collects hot chips and sparks
- Plunge lever for fast, effective plunge cuts
- Exclusive quick-release shield latch for fast waste disposal and blade changes
- 2-9/16 in. cut depth for 1-pass cuts through most common materials
- Dry-cut technology provides faster, cleaner, more affordable metal cutting
- Cool cutting also means that materials can be handled almost immediately, reducing downtime
- Premium cermet-tipped blades cut faster, cleaner and longer than other carbide-tipped or friction blades
- 5-year limited warranty
- Comes with carrying case