Searched for "milwaukee tools"
Deep Cut Band Saws deliver 2X more durability, best-in-class power at 11 Amp, revolutionary cut visibility and the industry's largest cut capacity at 5 in. x 5 in. These Band Saws still deliver on the heritage of long-term reliability and performance that make Milwaukee Band Saws the standard in industrial metalworking, but now feature a new, exclusive Job Site Armor Technology and all metal direct drive system that provide game-changing durability. The Job Site Armor Technology is made of a proprietary composite material and has crush zone barriers that provide long-lasting rugged protection. The all metal direct drive gearing system delivers maximum tool life, while requiring less servicing than a chain drive. In addition, a gear protecting clutch extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces caused by blade lock-ups. The new Band Saw's slimmer motor housing increases user line of site delivering superior cut accuracy and revolutionary cut visibility, while a new balanced body design allows tool to rest naturally and comfortably in users hands. At 14.5 lbs., this lighter weight design delivers more control over the tool and less fatigue at the conclusion of the work day. Other innovative features include a tool-free locking adjustable shoe for a button actuated tool-free design that allows user to quickly adjust from an extended shoe to no shoe in seconds, while the new debris protection system delivers longer pulley life by removing debris during use.
- Powerful 11 Amp motor features CPT (Constant Power technology) to maintain speed in the toughest applications for optimal performance
- Job site armor technology, proprietary composite material and crush zone barriers for exceptional durability
- All-metal direct drive sealed system with gear protecting clutch delivers maximum tool life and extends gear and motor life by absorbing high-impact forces caused by blade lock-ups
- 5 in. x 5 in. cut capacity with revolutionary cut visibility and slimmer motor housing for increased line of site
- Lightweight 14.5 lbs. design for less user fatigue and greater control
- 3-position tool free shoe adjusts quickly for all cutting applications for less downtime
- LED light illuminates work surface
- Includes carrying case
- Band saw blade sold separately
- 5-year warranty
- Industry's largest cut capacity: versatility to cut up to 5 in. x 5 in. material in 1 pass and adjustable shoe allows for less tool rotation when cutting material above 5
- Capacity 5 in. x 5 in.
The Milwaukee 6242-6 7 Amp Compact Band Saw weighs 9-1/2 lbs. and is 16 in. L to help you comfortably cut metal in place, overhead or in tight spaces. The saw features a 3-1/4 in. cut capacity and low vibration to deliver clean cuts on materials such as strut, 2-1/2 in. conduit and 3 in. angle iron, 3 in. copper and threaded rod. The tool-free, adjustable material guide helps you make cuts flush to ceilings or walls.
- 45% lighter than deep cut 9.5 lbs. compact light-weight design for cutting overhead and in tight places
- 200-360 SFPM variable speed dial adjusts the speed for more accurate cuts and hard materials
- 3-1/4 in. cut capacity cuts most common materials for electrician, plumber and mechanical cutting applications, single pass cut on 3 in. copper, 3 in. angle iron, 2-1/2 in. conduit
- Tool-free adjustable material shoe quickly adjusts the shoe and allows flush cuts when working with installed materials against walls and ceilings
- LED work light illuminates the cut line in tight spaces and dark areas
- Blade ejection system-quickly change the blade by moving the material guide into the up position and depressing the blade ejection button
- Drop resistant pulley guard-engineered geometries and high impact polymer
- Cast aluminum gear case withstands jobsite abuse and maintains gear positioning
- Includes: one 6242-6 7 Amp compact band saw, 1-carrying case
- Blade length 35-3/8 in. x 0.020 in.
- Cut capacity 3-1/4 in. x 3-1/4 in.