Searched for "corded power tools ryobi"
Deep Cut Band Saws deliver 2X more durability, best-in-class power at 11 Amp, revolutionary cut visibility and the industry's largest cut capacity at 5 in. x 5 in. These Band Saws still deliver on the heritage of long-term reliability and performance that make Milwaukee Band Saws the standard in industrial metalworking, but now feature a new, exclusive Job Site Armor Technology and all metal direct drive system that provide game-changing durability. The Job Site Armor Technology is made of a proprietary composite material and has crush zone barriers that provide long-lasting rugged protection. The all metal direct drive gearing system delivers maximum tool life, while requiring less servicing than a chain drive. In addition, a gear protecting clutch extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces caused by blade lock-ups. The new Band Saw's slimmer motor housing increases user line of site delivering superior cut accuracy and revolutionary cut visibility, while a new balanced body design allows tool to rest naturally and comfortably in users hands. At 14.5 lbs., this lighter weight design delivers more control over the tool and less fatigue at the conclusion of the work day. Other innovative features include a tool-free locking adjustable shoe for a button actuated tool-free design that allows user to quickly adjust from an extended shoe to no shoe in seconds, while the new debris protection system delivers longer pulley life by removing debris during use.
- Powerful 11 Amp motor features CPT (Constant Power technology) to maintain speed in the toughest applications for optimal performance
- Job site armor technology, proprietary composite material and crush zone barriers for exceptional durability
- All-metal direct drive sealed system with gear protecting clutch delivers maximum tool life and extends gear and motor life by absorbing high-impact forces caused by blade lock-ups
- 5 in. x 5 in. cut capacity with revolutionary cut visibility and slimmer motor housing for increased line of site
- Lightweight 14.5 lbs. design for less user fatigue and greater control
- 3-position tool free shoe adjusts quickly for all cutting applications for less downtime
- LED light illuminates work surface
- Includes carrying case
- Band saw blade sold separately
- 5-year warranty
- Industry's largest cut capacity: versatility to cut up to 5 in. x 5 in. material in 1 pass and adjustable shoe allows for less tool rotation when cutting material above 5
- Capacity 5 in. x 5 in.
RYOBI introduces the 2.5 Amp 9 in. Band Saw. The 2.5 Amp Band Saw is designed for a variety of woodworking applications. It features a blade tracking window and rack and pinion blade support adjustment system. The band saw is also equipped with built in dust collection port and reduced vibration as compared to other band saws on the market. Backed by the RYOBI 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty, the 2.5 Amp 9 in. Band Saw includes a saw table, a miter gauge, two hex keys, a washer, a table lock lever, and an operator's manual.
- Powerful 2.5 Amp induction motor
- 9 in. throat capacity and 3-1/2 in. cutting capacity height for versatility
- Rapid set blade tensioning system
- Blade-tracking sight window for greater accuracy
- Tool free cabinet access
- All aluminum wheels and ball bearing support
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty
- Includes: (1) BS904G 2.5 Amp 9 in. Band Saw, (1) saw table, (1) miter gauge, (1) 2 mm hex key, (1) 4 mm hex key, washer, table lock lever, and operator's manual