Searched for "POWER TOOL ACCESSORIES ryobi"
RYOBI introduces the 6 Amp Corded 3 in. x 18 in. Portable Belt Sander. The RYOBI 3 in. x 18 in. Belt Sander features a powerful 6-Amp motor that delivers the power and performance to take on most heavy duty jobs. With a new and improved low profile design this belt sander is very compact and able to reach into tight spaces. Backed by the RYOBI 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty, this belt sander includes a dust bag, sanding belt, and operator's manual.
- Powerful 6 Amp motor for superior performance
- No load speed of 820 FPM for more efficient sanding
- Low profile design to access tight areas
- Improved GRIPZONE overmold for optimum grip and user comfort
- On/off trigger switch with lock-on for user convenience
- Toolless tracking knob and belt tension release lever
- Dust bag dust collection for a clean work area
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty
- Includes: (1) BE319 Belt Sander, dust bag, sanding belt, and operator's manual
RYOBI introduces the 4 in x 36 in. Belt and 6 in. Disc Sander. This 4 in. x 36 in. Belt/Disc Sander is a combination belt and disc sander that delivers 120-Volt of power to help provide efficient operation. The cast-iron base helps keep the sander stable during use so you can apply the desired amount of pressure and achieve consistent results. The sanding bed can be positioned horizontally or vertically for your convenience and the lockout power switch helps provide safety. Backed by the RYOBI 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty, the 4 in. x 36 in. Belt/Disc Sander includes an 80 grit sanding belt, an 80 grit 6 in. sanding disc, a work table, a work support, a miter gauge, a switch key, and an operator's manual.
- Belt arm can be positioned from 0 degree -90 degree to allow vertical or horizontal sanding
- Multi-position work table provides 0 degree -45 degree support while disk sanding
- Tool-free belt tension release makes changing sanding belts quick and easy
- Large belt tracking knob for easy belt positioning
- Cast iron base for additional stability and less vibration
- Integrated dust port for optimal dust collection
- Induction motor for quiet, dependable operation
- Miter gauge included for use on 0 degree -45 degree pivoting table
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty
- Includes: (1) BD4601G Belt Sander, (1) 80 grit 4" x 36" sanding belt, (1) 80 grit 6" sanding disc, work table, work support, miter gauge, switch key, and operator's manual
High-quality tools designed for daily, 8-hour use in demanding applications and environments, the R8 Series are engineered with additional features for improved power, safety and comfort. The ergonomically designed grip absorbs vibration and reduces hand fatigue. Jet backs this air tool with its lifetime warranty.
- 360 degree head rotation for use in confined spaces and difficult angles
- Performance at 90 psi air inlet NPT 1/4 in. minimum hose size 3/8 in.
- Safety throttle lock prevents accidental engagement
- 360 degree rotating air inlet keeps the air hose tangle free
- Variable-speed throttle ramps up to maximum RPM
- Built-in air regulator for precise speed control
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- Rear facing exhaust
The RIDGID 3 in. x 18 in. Belt Sander is powered by a robust 6.5 Amp motor to tackle a range of tough jobs. It has a variable-speed dial with electronic feedback to match the speed to the desired removal rate and maintain speed under load for consistent results. Its onboard vacuum adaptor fits a standard 1-1/4 in. hose for a cleaner, virtually dust-free work environment.
- AirGuard dust collection for collection of 90% of the dust
- Hex grip micro texture for a secure grip and maximum user comfort
- Tool-free belt release to make changing belts quick and easy
- Automatic belt tracking to automatically adjust the belt to the center platen for alignment
- Flat face that allows for flush sanding against vertical surfaces
- Accessible brushes that can be serviced quickly for minimum downtime
- Lifetime service agreement with registration within 90-days of purchase (begins after the warranty period expires)
- Hex grip micro texture enhanced micro-texture for secure grip and maximum user comfort
- Accessible brushes can be serviced quickly for minimum downtime