Searched for "milwaukee tools"
The most compact 5/8 in. hammer drill on the market is 30% lighter and 65% faster with plenty of drilling power. At just 10.9 in. L and 4.6 lbs., Milwaukee Tools 5/8 SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer makes drilling overhead and in tight spaces easier, yet its powerful enough for most professional applications. with a 5.5 Amp motor, it delivers 0 RPM to 3,700 RPM, 0 BPM to 4,400 BPM and 1.5 ft./lbs. of torque. The innovative gear design and a drop motor provide unmatched balance, while Milwaukee's unique Anti-Vibration System provides added comfort by minimizing vibration. A mechanical clutch protects the motor when the bit binds and 2-mode operation offers maximum versatility regardless of the application. The kit includes a side handle, depth rod and carrying case.
- Compact 10.9 in. profile lets you work more efficiently in tight spaces
- Powerful 5.5 Amp motor: delivers 0 RPM to 3,700 RPM, 0 BPM to 4,400 BPM and 1.5 ft./lbs. of torque, providing up to 65% faster drilling speeds
- Compact 10.9 profile: lets you work more efficiently in tights spaces
- AVS anti-vibration system: minimizes vibration for maximum comfort
- Lightweight 4.6 lbs. design: reduces fatigue when you drill overhead and in horizontal applications
- 2-mode operation: choose rotary hammer or rotation only for added versatility
- Includes: 5/8 in. SDS rotary hammer, depth rod, side handle and carrying case
- 5-year tool warranty
- Mechanical clutch: protects the motor when the bit binds
This Milwaukee 0234-6 heavy-duty Magnum drill is built for industrial/construction applications. It features raw power with a Milwaukee built 5.5 Amp motor, 0-850 RPM trigger speed control, reversing and a QUIK-LOK cord that can be quickly removed from the drill for storage or service replacement. Another exclusive feature of the Milwaukee 0234-6 is the brush cartridge system, with a set of spare brushes, that allows you to change brushes in less than 1-minute. Use this tool with a variety of accessories to drill into wood, metal, plastics and composites.
- Powerful 5.5 Amp motor: delivers up to 950 RPM, with trigger-speed control and reverse
- Heavy-duty keyed chuck with holder: provides an industrial hold during drilling and fastening
- QUIK-LOK cord: 8 ft. 3-wire grounded rubber cord provides easy storage and field replacement
- Exclusive brush cartridge system: changes brushes in less than 1-minute and includes a spare set of brushes
- 5-year manufacturer warranty on all power tools
- Includes: one 0234-6 1/2 in. magnum drill, 1 chuck key with holder, 1 side handle
- Capacity in wood: flat boring bit 1-1/2 in. auger 1-1/2 in. hole saw 4-1/2 in.
- No load RPM 0 to 950
- Chuck size- 1/2 in.