Searched for "milwaukee tools"
Powered by FUEL technology, the M18 FUEL 1â€ SDS Plus Rotary Hammer delivers faster than corded speed, corded durability, and all day work on one charge. The Milwaukee POWERSTATEBrushless Motor Provides 1.7 ft-lbs of impact energy, 0-1,400 RPM, and 0-4,900 BPM. The Milwaukee REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Battery Packs provide all day work on one charge, 20% more power, and 2X more life than standard Lithium-Ion batteries. REDLINK PLUSIntelligence integrates full-circle communication between tool, battery and charger to protect from overloading, overheating, and over-discharging.Milwaukee HAMMERVACDedicated Dust Extractor (2712-DE) features an inline dedicated design engineered to connect directly to and be power by the M18 FUEL 1â€ SDS Plus Rotary Hammer (2712-22). This design allows for a very compact HAMMERVACand rotary hammer combination to fit in the most confined work spaces. Utilizing the same replaceable certified HEPA filter as other HAMMERVACS, which filter 99.97% of all particles greater than 0.3Âµm, means more compatibility on the jobsite. For accurate hole depths, this product is built with an adjustable depth stop and ruler for easy and precise adjustments. Featuring a high capacity dust box, users can now work longer without emptying dust box as often.
- FUEL technology: delivers faster than corded speed, corded durability and all day work on 1-charge
- POWERSTATE brushless motor: provides 1.7 ft. lbs. of impact energy, 0-1,400 RPM and 0-4,900 BPM
- REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 battery packs: provide all day work on 1-charge, 20% more power and 2X more recharges than standard lithium-ion batteries
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence: integrates full-circle communication between tool, battery and charger to protect from overloading, overheating and over-discharging
- AVS Anti-Vibration System: minimizes vibration for maximum comfort
- Inline dedicated design: engineered to fit in the most confined workspaces
- Replaceable certified HEPA filter: filters 99.97% of all particles greater than 0.3 Î¼m
- Adjustable depth stop and ruler: easily and precisely adjusts for accurate hole depths
- High capacity dust box: allows user to work longer without emptying dust box as often
- LED light: illuminates work area to increase visibility
- Includes: (1) M18 FUEL 1 in. SDS-Plus rotary hammer (2712-20), (1) HAMMERVAC dedicated dust extractor (2712-DE), (2) M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 battery packs (48-11-1850), (1) M18 and M12 charger (48-59-1812), (1) HEPA filter, (1) nozzle, (1) side handle, (1) depth rod, (1) carrying case
The most compact 5/8 in. hammer drill on the market is 30% lighter and 65% faster with plenty of drilling power. At just 10.9 in. L and 4.6 lbs., Milwaukee Tools 5/8 SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer makes drilling overhead and in tight spaces easier, yet its powerful enough for most professional applications. with a 5.5 Amp motor, it delivers 0 RPM to 3,700 RPM, 0 BPM to 4,400 BPM and 1.5 ft./lbs. of torque. The innovative gear design and a drop motor provide unmatched balance, while Milwaukee's unique Anti-Vibration System provides added comfort by minimizing vibration. A mechanical clutch protects the motor when the bit binds and 2-mode operation offers maximum versatility regardless of the application. The kit includes a side handle, depth rod and carrying case.
- Compact 10.9 in. profile lets you work more efficiently in tight spaces
- Powerful 5.5 Amp motor: delivers 0 RPM to 3,700 RPM, 0 BPM to 4,400 BPM and 1.5 ft./lbs. of torque, providing up to 65% faster drilling speeds
- Compact 10.9 profile: lets you work more efficiently in tights spaces
- AVS anti-vibration system: minimizes vibration for maximum comfort
- Lightweight 4.6 lbs. design: reduces fatigue when you drill overhead and in horizontal applications
- 2-mode operation: choose rotary hammer or rotation only for added versatility
- Includes: 5/8 in. SDS rotary hammer, depth rod, side handle and carrying case
- 5-year tool warranty
- Mechanical clutch: protects the motor when the bit binds