Searched for "milwaukee tools"
The most powerful single-speed hammer drill on the market, with up to 2X more durability. This practical 8 Amp, dual-mode Hammer Drill offers power and versatility for a variety of tough jobs, with an impressive 0-2,800 RPMs and 0-48.000 BPMs. Superior engineering, an all-metal gear case and a heavy-duty metal chuck make this twice as durable as the leading competitor while maintaining outstanding performance. The compact 11.5 profile lets you work in tight spaces and the two modes accommodate drilling in wood, steel and plastic or hammer drilling in concrete. A removable 360 side handle helps you set the depth rod for pre-set hole drilling. Over-molding ensures a surer, more comfortable grip and minimizes vibration and fatigue on the jobsite.
- Powerful 8 Amp motor delivers 0-2800 RPM and 0-48,000 BPM for superior performance
- Compact 11.5 in. L for working in tight spaces
- All-metal gear case provides exceptional durability
- 2-mode operation; hammer drill and drill-only modes for concrete, wood and metal
- Heavy-duty metal chuck for superior durability and bit retention
- 360 locking side handle with depth gauge for maximum maneuverability and control
- Overmold provides a secure grip and reduces vibration
- 8 ft. cord for extended reach
- Forward/reverse switch
- Includes: 1/2 in. hammer drill (5376-20) and side handle
- 5-year tool warranty
- Capacity in concrete 5/8 in.
- Capacity in wood hole saw 1-1/4 in.
- Capacity in steel twist bit 1/2 in.