Searched for "milwaukee tools"
5378-20 5378-21 1/2 in. Pistol Grip Dual Torque Hammer Drill, 0 RPM to 1350 RPM/0 RPM to 2500 RPM (0) Write a review the power to drill holes in concrete. The versatility to excel at wood and steel applications. This powerful 7.5 Amp, Hammer Drill features dual trigger speed control in 2-ranges, with more power for the toughest applications or more speed and less torque for lighter applications. Use it for drilling in wood with flat boring bits, whole saws, auger bits and self-feed bits or in steel with twist bits and in concrete with percussion bits. The removable side handle helps set the depth rod for pre-set whole drilling. The heavy-duty metal gear case withstands daily jobsite use, yet the drills lightweight, balanced pistol-grip design reduces fatigue during a long work day.
- 1/2 in. capacity
- Powerful 7.5 Amp dual-torque motor: optimized for concrete fastening with overload protection choose trigger-speed control in 2-ranges: 0-1,350 RPM/0-22,000 BPM or 0-2,500 RPM/0-40,000 BPM
- 2-mode operation: drill-only mode for wood, steel and plastic, hammer and rotation setting easily sets concrete screw fasteners and drills small holes for anchors
- 2-speed gear box: select the correct drilling speed for the material and accessory
- Removable side handle which helps set the depth rod
- 5-year warranty
- Self-stopping brushes: protects the motor and increases the life of the tool
- Capacity in concrete 3/4 in.
- Selfeed bit capacity 1-3/4 in.
- Capacity in steel twist bit 1/2 in.
The Milwaukee Hole-Hawg Heavy-Duty Drill features a powerful 7.5 Amp motor that delivers between 300 RPM and 1200 RPM. With 2 speed ranges and a reverse direction option, you have a versatile solution for a variety of projects. The compact design makes it perfect for drilling between studs and joists. The powerful motor features 2 speed ranges plus reverse for increased versatility. The drill offers a 4-5/8 in. self-feed bit capacity and an extra-long pipe handle to help you control power. The kit includes a durable carrying case.
- Includes: one 1675-6, 1/2 in. hole hawg drill, 1 pipe handle
- Powerful 7.5 Amp motor: delivers 300 RPM - 1,200 RPM with reverse
- 1/2 in. keyed chuck
- 2-position pipe handle and 3-position spade handle for a secure grip and better control
- Selfeed bit capacity: handles up to a 4-5/8 in. bit
- Reinforced nylon resin casing for added durability and reduced weight with greater heat dissipation and resistance to chemicals
- 8 ft. power cord for extended reach
- Ball and roller bearings
- 5-year tool warranty
- Capacity in wood: auger 1-1/2 in. self-feed 4-5/8 in.
- Capacity in steel, twist bit 1/2 in.