Searched for "milwaukee tools"
The most compact 5/8 in. hammer drill on the market is 30% lighter and 65% faster with plenty of drilling power. At just 10.9 in. L and 4.6 lbs., Milwaukee Tools 5/8 SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer makes drilling overhead and in tight spaces easier, yet its powerful enough for most professional applications. with a 5.5 Amp motor, it delivers 0 RPM to 3,700 RPM, 0 BPM to 4,400 BPM and 1.5 ft./lbs. of torque. The innovative gear design and a drop motor provide unmatched balance, while Milwaukee's unique Anti-Vibration System provides added comfort by minimizing vibration. A mechanical clutch protects the motor when the bit binds and 2-mode operation offers maximum versatility regardless of the application. The kit includes a side handle, depth rod and carrying case.
- Compact 10.9 in. profile lets you work more efficiently in tight spaces
- Powerful 5.5 Amp motor: delivers 0 RPM to 3,700 RPM, 0 BPM to 4,400 BPM and 1.5 ft./lbs. of torque, providing up to 65% faster drilling speeds
- Compact 10.9 profile: lets you work more efficiently in tights spaces
- AVS anti-vibration system: minimizes vibration for maximum comfort
- Lightweight 4.6 lbs. design: reduces fatigue when you drill overhead and in horizontal applications
- 2-mode operation: choose rotary hammer or rotation only for added versatility
- Includes: 5/8 in. SDS rotary hammer, depth rod, side handle and carrying case
- 5-year tool warranty
- Mechanical clutch: protects the motor when the bit binds
Lightweight and fast, the Milwaukee 1 in. SDS D-Handle Rotary Hammer is designed to handle the toughest applications with accuracy and ease. Get up to 40% faster drilling and 15% more life, even in the toughest applications. Designed for the toughest applications, the 1 SDS-Plus D-Handle Rotary Hammer lasts longer and drills faster than other tools in its class. With a powerful 8 Amp motor, it delivers 0 RPM to 1,620 RPM, 0 BPM to 5,860 BPM and 2.1 ft./lbs. of torque. You'll get superior drilling speed without sacrificing the power needed to drill larger holes. At just 6.1 lbs. this rotary hammer is easy to use and helps avoid user fatigue. A mechanical clutch protects the motor when the bit binds and operation offers maximum versatility. The kit includes a side handle, depth rod and carrying case.
- Powerful 8 Amp motor: delivers 0 RPM to 1,620 RPM, 0 RPM to 5,860 BPM with up to 40% faster drilling speeds than the competition
- 2.1 ft./lbs. of torque, blow energy
- 3-mode operation for versatility, rotary hammer, hammer only and rotation only
- Variable position chisel stop allows material to be adjusted regardless of orientation
- Mechanical clutch protects the motor when the bit binds
- Lightweight 6.1 lbs. design is easy to handle and helps reduce user fatigue
- Includes: 1 in. SDS D-handle rotary hammer, depth rod, side handle and carrying case
- 5-year limited tool warranty