Searched for "milwaukee tools"
Lightweight and fast, the Milwaukee 1 in. SDS D-Handle Rotary Hammer is designed to handle the toughest applications with accuracy and ease. Get up to 40% faster drilling and 15% more life, even in the toughest applications. Designed for the toughest applications, the 1 SDS-Plus D-Handle Rotary Hammer lasts longer and drills faster than other tools in its class. With a powerful 8 Amp motor, it delivers 0 RPM to 1,620 RPM, 0 BPM to 5,860 BPM and 2.1 ft./lbs. of torque. You'll get superior drilling speed without sacrificing the power needed to drill larger holes. At just 6.1 lbs. this rotary hammer is easy to use and helps avoid user fatigue. A mechanical clutch protects the motor when the bit binds and operation offers maximum versatility. The kit includes a side handle, depth rod and carrying case.
- Powerful 8 Amp motor: delivers 0 RPM to 1,620 RPM, 0 RPM to 5,860 BPM with up to 40% faster drilling speeds than the competition
- 2.1 ft./lbs. of torque, blow energy
- 3-mode operation for versatility, rotary hammer, hammer only and rotation only
- Variable position chisel stop allows material to be adjusted regardless of orientation
- Mechanical clutch protects the motor when the bit binds
- Lightweight 6.1 lbs. design is easy to handle and helps reduce user fatigue
- Includes: 1 in. SDS D-handle rotary hammer, depth rod, side handle and carrying case
- 5-year limited tool warranty
The most compact 5/8 in. hammer drill on the market is 30% lighter and 65% faster with plenty of drilling power. At just 10.9 in. L and 4.6 lbs., Milwaukee Tools 5/8 SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer makes drilling overhead and in tight spaces easier, yet its powerful enough for most professional applications. with a 5.5 Amp motor, it delivers 0 RPM to 3,700 RPM, 0 BPM to 4,400 BPM and 1.5 ft./lbs. of torque. The innovative gear design and a drop motor provide unmatched balance, while Milwaukee's unique Anti-Vibration System provides added comfort by minimizing vibration. A mechanical clutch protects the motor when the bit binds and 2-mode operation offers maximum versatility regardless of the application. The kit includes a side handle, depth rod and carrying case.
- Compact 10.9 in. profile lets you work more efficiently in tight spaces
- Powerful 5.5 Amp motor: delivers 0 RPM to 3,700 RPM, 0 BPM to 4,400 BPM and 1.5 ft./lbs. of torque, providing up to 65% faster drilling speeds
- Compact 10.9 profile: lets you work more efficiently in tights spaces
- AVS anti-vibration system: minimizes vibration for maximum comfort
- Lightweight 4.6 lbs. design: reduces fatigue when you drill overhead and in horizontal applications
- 2-mode operation: choose rotary hammer or rotation only for added versatility
- Includes: 5/8 in. SDS rotary hammer, depth rod, side handle and carrying case
- 5-year tool warranty
- Mechanical clutch: protects the motor when the bit binds
5378-20 5378-21 1/2 in. Pistol Grip Dual Torque Hammer Drill, 0 RPM to 1350 RPM/0 RPM to 2500 RPM (0) Write a review the power to drill holes in concrete. The versatility to excel at wood and steel applications. This powerful 7.5 Amp, Hammer Drill features dual trigger speed control in 2-ranges, with more power for the toughest applications or more speed and less torque for lighter applications. Use it for drilling in wood with flat boring bits, whole saws, auger bits and self-feed bits or in steel with twist bits and in concrete with percussion bits. The removable side handle helps set the depth rod for pre-set whole drilling. The heavy-duty metal gear case withstands daily jobsite use, yet the drills lightweight, balanced pistol-grip design reduces fatigue during a long work day.
- 1/2 in. capacity
- Powerful 7.5 Amp dual-torque motor: optimized for concrete fastening with overload protection choose trigger-speed control in 2-ranges: 0-1,350 RPM/0-22,000 BPM or 0-2,500 RPM/0-40,000 BPM
- 2-mode operation: drill-only mode for wood, steel and plastic, hammer and rotation setting easily sets concrete screw fasteners and drills small holes for anchors
- 2-speed gear box: select the correct drilling speed for the material and accessory
- Removable side handle which helps set the depth rod
- 5-year warranty
- Self-stopping brushes: protects the motor and increases the life of the tool
- Capacity in concrete 3/4 in.
- Selfeed bit capacity 1-3/4 in.
- Capacity in steel twist bit 1/2 in.