Searched for "corded power tools ryobi"
Lightweight and fast, the Milwaukee 1 in. SDS D-Handle Rotary Hammer is designed to handle the toughest applications with accuracy and ease. Get up to 40% faster drilling and 15% more life, even in the toughest applications. Designed for the toughest applications, the 1 SDS-Plus D-Handle Rotary Hammer lasts longer and drills faster than other tools in its class. With a powerful 8 Amp motor, it delivers 0 RPM to 1,620 RPM, 0 BPM to 5,860 BPM and 2.1 ft./lbs. of torque. You'll get superior drilling speed without sacrificing the power needed to drill larger holes. At just 6.1 lbs. this rotary hammer is easy to use and helps avoid user fatigue. A mechanical clutch protects the motor when the bit binds and operation offers maximum versatility. The kit includes a side handle, depth rod and carrying case.
- Powerful 8 Amp motor: delivers 0 RPM to 1,620 RPM, 0 RPM to 5,860 BPM with up to 40% faster drilling speeds than the competition
- 2.1 ft./lbs. of torque, blow energy
- 3-mode operation for versatility, rotary hammer, hammer only and rotation only
- Variable position chisel stop allows material to be adjusted regardless of orientation
- Mechanical clutch protects the motor when the bit binds
- Lightweight 6.1 lbs. design is easy to handle and helps reduce user fatigue
- Includes: 1 in. SDS D-handle rotary hammer, depth rod, side handle and carrying case
- 5-year limited tool warranty
RYOBI introduces the 6.2 Amp Corded 5/8 in. Variable Speed Hammer Drill. This 6.2 Amp Corded 5/8 in. Variable Speed Hammer Drill features a powerful motor to handle a variety of applications. Use the large, top slide button to choose hammer or drill action and the auxiliary handle for improved handling. It has an ergonomically designed handle with GRIPZONE overmold for added comfort on all day tasks. Enjoy the reliability and endurance of metal gears, ball bearing construction, and a heavy duty 5/8 in. keyed chuck. Backed by the RYOBI 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty, the 6.2 Amp Corded 5/8 in. Variable Speed Hammer Drill includes an auxiliary handle, depth stop rod, chuck key with lanyard, and operator's manual.
- Hammer Mode: For drilling holes in masonry and concrete (5/8 in. concrete capacity)
- Drill Mode: For drilling holes in wood, plastic, and metal (1/2 in. steel capacity)
- Heavy duty keyed chuck for solid bit retention
- Chuck key storage lanyard reduces the occurrence of lost chuck keys
- Auxiliary handle improves handling and balance of tool during use
- Depth stop rod for consistent, accurate holes
- Variable speed dial for matching speed to the application
- Lock-on trigger button for continuous use
- 6 ft. cord for user convenience
- 3-year warranty
- Includes: (1) D620H 6.2 Amp Corded 5/8 in. Variable Speed Hammer Drill, (1) auxiliary handle, (1) depth stop rod, (1) chuck key with lanyard, and operator's manual
The most powerful single-speed hammer drill on the market, with up to 2X more durability. This practical 8 Amp, dual-mode Hammer Drill offers power and versatility for a variety of tough jobs, with an impressive 0-2,800 RPMs and 0-48.000 BPMs. Superior engineering, an all-metal gear case and a heavy-duty metal chuck make this twice as durable as the leading competitor while maintaining outstanding performance. The compact 11.5 profile lets you work in tight spaces and the two modes accommodate drilling in wood, steel and plastic or hammer drilling in concrete. A removable 360 side handle helps you set the depth rod for pre-set hole drilling. Over-molding ensures a surer, more comfortable grip and minimizes vibration and fatigue on the jobsite.
- Powerful 8 Amp motor delivers 0-2800 RPM and 0-48,000 BPM for superior performance
- Compact 11.5 in. L for working in tight spaces
- All-metal gear case provides exceptional durability
- 2-mode operation; hammer drill and drill-only modes for concrete, wood and metal
- Heavy-duty metal chuck for superior durability and bit retention
- 360 locking side handle with depth gauge for maximum maneuverability and control
- Overmold provides a secure grip and reduces vibration
- 8 ft. cord for extended reach
- Forward/reverse switch
- Includes: 1/2 in. hammer drill (5376-20) and side handle
- 5-year tool warranty
- Capacity in concrete 5/8 in.
- Capacity in wood hole saw 1-1/4 in.
- Capacity in steel twist bit 1/2 in.
The DEWALT 1/2 in. Variable Speed Reversing Dual-Range Hammer Drill features a high-performance 7.8 Amp motor that can reach speeds up to 2,700 RPM. This dual-mode hammer drill is ideal for wood, steel and masonry applications. A high/low gear helps make the drill ideal for high-speed drilling or high-torque applications. The drill has a lightweight design for easy handling and a 360 Degree side handle with depth rod offers great control and versatility and provides depth accuracy.
- High-performance 7.8 Amp motor provides overload protection
- 1/2 in. chuck size for bit retention
- Variable speeds for precise hole placement on work surfaces
- Delivers a maximum speed of 2,700 RPM for a powerful performance
- High/low gear for high-speed drilling or high-torque applications
- Lightweight design helps limit user fatigue for easy handling in a variety of orientations
- 2-finger rubber trigger for comfort
- Dual-mode for use as a drill or hammer drill for wood, steel and masonry applications
- 8 ft. cord for maneuverability
- 360 Degree side handle with depth rod offers great control and versatility and provides depth accuracy
The most compact 5/8 in. hammer drill on the market is 30% lighter and 65% faster with plenty of drilling power. At just 10.9 in. L and 4.6 lbs., Milwaukee Tools 5/8 SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer makes drilling overhead and in tight spaces easier, yet its powerful enough for most professional applications. with a 5.5 Amp motor, it delivers 0 RPM to 3,700 RPM, 0 BPM to 4,400 BPM and 1.5 ft./lbs. of torque. The innovative gear design and a drop motor provide unmatched balance, while Milwaukee's unique Anti-Vibration System provides added comfort by minimizing vibration. A mechanical clutch protects the motor when the bit binds and 2-mode operation offers maximum versatility regardless of the application. The kit includes a side handle, depth rod and carrying case.
- Compact 10.9 in. profile lets you work more efficiently in tight spaces
- Powerful 5.5 Amp motor: delivers 0 RPM to 3,700 RPM, 0 BPM to 4,400 BPM and 1.5 ft./lbs. of torque, providing up to 65% faster drilling speeds
- Compact 10.9 profile: lets you work more efficiently in tights spaces
- AVS anti-vibration system: minimizes vibration for maximum comfort
- Lightweight 4.6 lbs. design: reduces fatigue when you drill overhead and in horizontal applications
- 2-mode operation: choose rotary hammer or rotation only for added versatility
- Includes: 5/8 in. SDS rotary hammer, depth rod, side handle and carrying case
- 5-year tool warranty
- Mechanical clutch: protects the motor when the bit binds
Powered by FUEL technology, the M18 FUEL 1" SDS Plus Rotary Hammer delivers faster than corded speed, corded durability, and all day work on one charge. The Milwaukee POWERSTATEBrushless Motor Provides 1.7 ft-lbs of impact energy, 0-1,400 RPM, and 0-4,900 BPM. The Milwaukee REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Battery Packs provide all day work on one charge, 20% more power, and 2X more life than standard Lithium-Ion batteries. REDLINK PLUSIntelligence integrates full-circle communication between tool, battery and charger to protect from overloading, overheating, and over-discharging.Milwaukee HAMMERVACDedicated Dust Extractor (2712-DE) features an inline dedicated design engineered to connect directly to and be power by the M18 FUEL 1" SDS Plus Rotary Hammer (2712-22). This design allows for a very compact HAMMERVACand rotary hammer combination to fit in the most confined work spaces. Utilizing the same replaceable certified HEPA filter as other HAMMERVACS, which filter 99.97% of all particles greater than 0.3Âµm, means more compatibility on the jobsite. For accurate hole depths, this product is built with an adjustable depth stop and ruler for easy and precise adjustments. Featuring a high capacity dust box, users can now work longer without emptying dust box as often.
- FUEL technology: delivers faster than corded speed, corded durability and all day work on 1-charge
- POWERSTATE brushless motor: provides 1.7 ft. lbs. of impact energy, 0-1,400 RPM and 0-4,900 BPM
- REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 battery packs: provide all day work on 1-charge, 20% more power and 2X more recharges than standard lithium-ion batteries
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence: integrates full-circle communication between tool, battery and charger to protect from overloading, overheating and over-discharging
- AVS Anti-Vibration System: minimizes vibration for maximum comfort
- Inline dedicated design: engineered to fit in the most confined workspaces
- Replaceable certified HEPA filter: filters 99.97% of all particles greater than 0.3 Î¼m
- Adjustable depth stop and ruler: easily and precisely adjusts for accurate hole depths
- High capacity dust box: allows user to work longer without emptying dust box as often
- LED light: illuminates work area to increase visibility
- Includes: (1) M18 FUEL 1 in. SDS-Plus rotary hammer (2712-20), (1) HAMMERVAC dedicated dust extractor (2712-DE), (2) M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 battery packs (48-11-1850), (1) M18 and M12 charger (48-59-1812), (1) HEPA filter, (1) nozzle, (1) side handle, (1) depth rod, (1) carrying case
The Milwaukee 2306-22 is a 12-Volt cordless Universal Hammer Vac Dust Extractor Kit. The Kit Includes the 2306-20 HammerVac, 2 Red Lithium Batteries, a Charger and carrying Case. The Hammer Vac can be used with most SDS plus Rotary Hammers and is the lightest in its class. As a cordless Hammer Vac the 2306-22 will reduce user fatigue and increase productivity.
- Industry's only universal dust extractor
- Universal Handle system- compatible with most SDS plus rotary hammers and some AC and DC hammer drills
- Self-powered by M12 REDLITHIUM battery pack- no cords or hoses necessary for maximum portability
- Replaceable HEPA filter-highest quality debris filtration and lowest cost of ownership
- Lightweight, 3.3 lbs. minimizes fatigue in overhead and horizontal drilling applications
- Compatible with all M12 batteries
The Milwaukee Hole-Hawg Heavy-Duty Drill features a powerful 7.5 Amp motor that delivers between 300 RPM and 1200 RPM. With 2 speed ranges and a reverse direction option, you have a versatile solution for a variety of projects. The compact design makes it perfect for drilling between studs and joists. The powerful motor features 2 speed ranges plus reverse for increased versatility. The drill offers a 4-5/8 in. self-feed bit capacity and an extra-long pipe handle to help you control power.
- Includes: one 1675-6, 1/2 in. hole hawg drill, 1 pipe handle
- Powerful 7.5 Amp motor: delivers 300 RPM - 1,200 RPM with reverse
- 1/2 in. keyed chuck
- 2-position pipe handle and 3-position spade handle for a secure grip and better control
- Selfeed bit capacity: handles up to a 4-5/8 in. bit
- Reinforced nylon resin casing for added durability and reduced weight with greater heat dissipation and resistance to chemicals
- 8 ft. power cord for extended reach
- Ball and roller bearings
- 5-year tool warranty
- Capacity in wood: auger 1-1/2 in. self-feed 4-5/8 in.
- Capacity in steel, twist bit 1/2 in.