Searched for "corded power tools ryobi"
The 11 Amp 4-1/2 in. Small Angle Grinder (Paddle, No-Lock) delivers up to 3X more durability and up to 50% more power than the competition. With a 1,400 MWO motor that powers through the toughest jobs, the 6142-31 is the perfect match for industrial users. A grip circumference measuring a full 2 in. less than the competition, this Milwaukee grinder provides more control and less fatigue throughout the day. Milwaukee's Electronic Advantage includes Overload Protection to maximize motor life, an Electronic Clutch that extends tool life and helps prevent bind-up, Line Lock-Out that prevents automatic start-up after power loss and Soft Start. Featuring a 100% tool-free design, this Grinder allows the user to change all accessories, including hub bed product, without a wrench. In addition, the tool-free, burst resistant, adjustable guard allows users to make quick guard installations and adjustments.
- Powerful 11 Amp, 11,000 RPM motor: provides maximum performance and durability
- Overload protection: maximizes motor life
- Electronic clutch: extends tool life and prevents bind-up
- Slim paddle design for increased control and reduced user fatigue
- Tool-free accessory change: easily change all accessories without a wrench
- Tool-free adjustable guard: provides quick guard installations and adjustments
- Advanced airflow system: maximizes airflow and reduces debris ingress, improving motor life and performance
- 11 Amp 4-1/2 in. small angle grinder paddle no-lock, flanges, side handle, spanner wrench, type 27 guard