Temperature Screening Devices
The Hawkeye Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer is designed for quick and concise body temperature measurements. Unlike other infrared thermometers, this unit is intended for non-contact measurement of human body temperature. That makes it ideal for mass temperature screening and monitoring without contact or fear of contamination for workplaces, public events and social gatherings. The ergonomic design uses a trigger for fast, simple operation. Simply hold the thermometer 0.4 in. to 1.1 in. from center of forehead (10 mm to 30 mm) and press the trigger. The temperature displays quickly with a response time of less than 2-seconds. It measures between 91.4 degree to 109.4 degree F (33 degree to 43 degree C), with an accuracy of Â±0.4 degree F (plus/minus 0.2 degree C). The thermometer has a large, easy to read color changing LCD screen display with a Fahrenheit or Celsius readout. The screen changes color from green to yellow to red as higher temperatures are detected, accompanied by an audible alarm. Device is not FDA approved/cleared.
- Designed for fast and accurate body temperature measurements
- Ideal for mass temperature screening and monitoring for workplaces, public events and social gatherings
- Large, easy to read color changing LCD screen display with temperature alerts
- Quick temperature measurements within 2 seconds
- Includes 2 AAA alkaline batteries
- Resolution: plus/minus 0.1