Surface Cleaners & Degreasers
Mild acid formula that quickly removes hard water deposits, grease, soap scum, scuff marks and other stubborn spots and build-up without scratching the surface. Use on porcelain, ceramic, stainless steel, chrome, Formica and fiberglass. White in color with a fresh scent.
- Mild acid, mild abrasive formula
- Removes stubborn spots, buildups, scuffs, grease, rubber marks hard water stains and soap scum
- Thickened formula stays put, even on vertical surfaces
- Provides controlled sudsing so it rinses freely for a clean surface
Ready-to-use, non-butyl, heavy-duty power cleaner. Cleans the toughest soils, removing grease, oil, encrusted soil, tire marks, ink, smoke, carbon film, graffiti, heel marks and more. Low-odor formula. Purple in color with a citrus scent.
- Heavy-duty, spray-and-wipe cleaner
- Ready to use
- Formulated to remove the toughest soils
- Trigger not included at this time
Effective in removing chewing gum and candle wax on hard surfaces such as tables, chairs and floors. Helpful in removing gum and candle wax from some types of carpet and upholstery. Refrigerant freezes the gum or wax to release adhesion with the surface.
- Use on hard surfaces such as tables, chairs and floors
- Helpful in removing gum and candle wax from some types of carpet and upholstery
- For use on floors and carpets
The pleasantly scented foam cleaner that cleans and shines simulated wood furniture, chrome, stainless steel, vinyl, plastic countertops and more with no build-up. White in color with a lemon scent. Can be used as a spray and wipe application.
- Aerosol foaming cleaner
- Use on hard surfaces, including simulated wood
- Cleans and shines surfaces
- Pleasant lemon fragrance
Ready-to-use disinfectant cleaner based on proprietary hydrogen peroxide (AHP) technology to deliver fast, effective cleaning performance. Disinfects in 60-seconds. Virucide, bactericide, tuberculocide, fungicide and non-food contact sanitizer. Kills MRSA and Norovirus. Meets bloodborne pathogen standards for decontaminating blood and body fluids. Colorless with a characteristic scent.
- 1-step cleaner disinfectant powered by AHP(R) technology
- Kills HBV, HCV and HIV in 1-minute, tuberculocidal in 5-minutes and fungicidal in 10-minutes
- No VOCs, no added fragrance and no NPEs, environmentally responsible - active ingredient breaks down to oxygen and water
- Compatible with most hard, non-porous surfaces and is a 30-second soft-surface sanitizer
Fruit and vegetable wash designed to remove surface microorganisms and contamination from processed fruit and vegetables. Does not require rinsing when used in the USA. Unique organic soil load tolerance allows solutions to be used for up to 8-hours.
- Concentrated formula delivers economical in-use costs
- No rinse formula does not alter the taste or aroma of treated produce
- Designed to be used on fruit and vegetables processed by chopping, slicing, cutting, peeling, etc.
- Apply by either a soak tank or faucet application method
Spitfire Power Cleaner Super-strength formula eliminates grease, petroleum and food soils. This powerful cleaner works on the toughest dirt, grime and stains on a wide variety of surfaces. Lightly scented and pleasant to use, this no-rinse formula leaves no residue. Red in color with a fresh pine scent. NSF C1 Registered. 1.5 liter ready-to-dispense container. 2 per case.
- Cleans a wide variety of soils
- Effective on most surfaces
- Just spray and wipe
- Leaves no residue
- Pennies per gallon
- Use-Solution Spray Bottle
- Works on tough dirt, grime, and stains
Spitfire Power Cleaner Super-strength formula eliminates grease, petroleum and food soils. This powerful cleaner works on the toughest dirt, grime and stains on a wide variety of surfaces. Lightly scented and pleasant to use, this no-rinse formula leaves no residue. Red in color with a fresh pine scent. NSF C1 Registered. 5 liter RTD (Ready-to-Dispense) container. 1 per case.
A high-alkaline, D-Limonene-based degreaser for industrial cleaning applications. This product is suitable for use in mopping, steam cleaning, pressure cleaning, foam cleaning vertical surfaces and immersion cleaning applications. It is formulated to remove lubricating oils and greases, metal working fluids, shop dirt, inks, food-based soils and rubber. Yellow in color with a citrus scent. 4/1 gallons per case
Premium, ready-to-use grill and oven cleaner. Formulated specifically for use on hot cooking surfaces. Alkaline detergent suitable for cleaning of ovens, grills, griddles and waffle irons. This blend of alkali, surfactants and solvents removes even carbonized soil. Blue color with a solvent scent.
- Cost-effective removal of heavy deposits of grease, fats and carbonized soil
- Unique formula is suitable for use on hot surfaces up to 350 degree F/175 degree C
- Easy to apply and rinses quickly and completely to reduce overall cleaning time
- Clings to vertical surfaces for longer contact time, better overall coverage
An economical, solvent-based degreaser for industrial cleaning applications. This product is suitable for use in mopping, autoscrubbing, steam cleaning, pressure cleaning, foam cleaning vertical surfaces and immersion cleaning applications. It is formulated to remove greases, oils and shop dirt. Red in color with a solvent scent. 4-1 gallon per case.