The Cub Cadet 243 cc, OHV 4-Cycle 2-Stage 26 in. Gas Snow Blower lets you clear snow effortlessly. The single-hand 4-way chute control allows you to quickly change the direction and pitch of the snow you throw with 1 hand. Zero-Turn Posi-Steer power steering delivers effortless, single-hand turning so you can easily maneuver areas of all shapes and sizes. 12 in. serrated steel, heavy-duty augers and steel shave plate effortlessly cut through tough snow and ice.
- Brighter, longer, broader, see better in the light of new LED dual headlights, before dawn, after dusk, work in the dark with the help of LED headlights
- 26 in. clearing width, 21 in. intake height
- 243 cc electric start Cub Cadet 4-cycle OHV engine
- Zero-turn posi-steer power steering delivers effortless, single-hand turning
- Cool blue no rust, non-marking, reversible skid shoes glide along surfaces for better maneuverability
- 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds allow for easy snow clearing at your pace
- Push button electric start makes it incredibly easy to start in tough winter conditions, just attach an extension cord
- 12 in. serrated steel, heavy-duty augers and steel shave plate effortlessly cut through tough snow and ice
- Throws snow up to 40 ft.
Tackling moderate to heavy snow on medium driveways and pathways can be a breeze with a snow blower equipped with a powerful Briggs and Stratton 1150 Snow Series Engine. Features dual trigger steering and heated hand grips for user comfort. Bright LED headlights allow you to operate any time of day or night.
- Briggs & Stratton 1150 snow series engine specially designed to start strong (down to minus 20 degree F) and power through in the toughest winter conditions, this engine offers uncompromised power and displacement to help you get the job done
- Push button electric starting makes for quick and easy starts down to minus 20 degree F
- Dual-trigger steering makes tight turns effortless, simply pull a trigger to release the left or right wheel to help make tight turns
- Free hand control offers 1-handed operation of the snow blower, allowing you a free hand to rotate the chute, adjust the deflector or change the speed
- Integrated LED headlight provides better visibility in low light
- Heated hand grips with an on/off switch keep your hands warmer while clearing away the cold snow
- Durable steel frame and chute and notched steel auger can take on snow and ice with ease
- Designed for snow applications, large 16 in. x 5 in. tires will provide you with superior traction
- Oversized controls provide mitten-friendly operation
- Steel dash panel includes on-the-go dash mounted chute rotation and deflector controls