Steel pin tumbler padlock features an advanced construction for excellent strength and cut-resistance. Steel body withstands abuse for long-lasting performance in virtually all conditions. Keys are punched for easy attachment to key rings.
- 4-pin cylinder with more than 3,000 key changes
- 2 in. W laminated steel body
- Hardened boron alloy shackle
- Dual locking levers provide extra-pry-resistance
High-security padlock offers precision cylinder protection. 4-pin cylinder helps prevent picking. Hardened steel shackle provides superior-cut resistance. Dual locking levers provide extra pry-resistance. 1-9/16 in. (40 mm) W, steel body offers superior strength. Design also features nickel-plated shackle and tough, laminated cadmium, rustproof steel case. Padlock includes 2 brass keys.
- High-security, keyed padlock features a rust-resistant and cut-resistant steel case
- Features precision 4-pin cylinder and nickel-plated shackle for additional security
- Includes 2 brass keys
- Width: 1-1/2 in.
The padlock is laminated padlock. The main material is steel. The body width is 1-3/4 in.
- Padlock is heavy-duty double lock
- Shackle is hardened steel
- Padlock has 2-keys
- Can ensure secure lock every time and provides protection against cutting
Long-shackle padlock prevents unauthorized access to your locked items. Rust-resistant material provides long-lasting use in virtually all environments. Keys are punched for easy attachment to key rings.
- Maximum security, keyed padlock features a hardened steel shackle for extra cut-resistance
- Features 4-pin cylinder and dual locking levers provide extra pry-resistance
- Laminated, cadmium, rustproof padlock with 1-1/2 in. (38 mm) nickel-plated shackle
- Pick-proof construction adds reliable level of security