Searched for "46171500"
7 pin tubular (round key) cylinder with anti-drill features
- Keyable to American Lock, Chicago (Ace) and Fort (Gem) cam locks and inner cylinder (popout) locks
- Comes with two nickel-plated keys
- Chrome-plated hardened steel shackles
- Virtually unpickable with most conventional tubular cylinder picking tools
- Cylinder can be serviced using American Lock TCR-2 Service Kit
- Accepts US21 137B
The Master Lock Number S3081 Adjustable Ball Valve Lockout features durable, light-weight Zenex Thermoplastic material to withstand chemicals and extreme temperatures. Device is easy to use and prevents accidental activation of a closed ball valve. The adjustable design fits 1/2 in. (25 mm) to 2 in. (51 mm) valves and 4-locking holes accept all American Lock and Master Lock safety padlocks.
- Easy to use lockout device prevents accidental activation of a closed ball valve
- Adjustable design fits 1/2 in. (13 mm) to 2 in. (51 mm) valves
- Durable, lightweight thermoplastic material is chemical resistant and performs effectively in extreme environments
- Removable insert accommodates a wide range of handle designs and dimensions
- Works with S806 cable lockout device for the most secure fit
- 4-locking holes to accept all Master Lock and American Lock safety padlocks