Searched for "46171500"
The Master Lock Number S3081 Adjustable Ball Valve Lockout features durable, light-weight Zenex Thermoplastic material to withstand chemicals and extreme temperatures. Device is easy to use and prevents accidental activation of a closed ball valve. The adjustable design fits 1/2 in. (25 mm) to 2 in. (51 mm) valves and 4-locking holes accept all American Lock and Master Lock safety padlocks.
- Easy to use lockout device prevents accidental activation of a closed ball valve
- Adjustable design fits 1/2 in. (13 mm) to 2 in. (51 mm) valves
- Durable, lightweight thermoplastic material is chemical resistant and performs effectively in extreme environments
- Removable insert accommodates a wide range of handle designs and dimensions
- Works with S806 cable lockout device for the most secure fit
- 4-locking holes to accept all Master Lock and American Lock safety padlocks
7 pin tubular (round key) cylinder with anti-drill features
- Keyable to American Lock, Chicago (Ace) and Fort (Gem) cam locks and inner cylinder (popout) locks
- Comes with two nickel-plated keys
- Chrome-plated hardened steel shackles
- Virtually unpickable with most conventional tubular cylinder picking tools
- Cylinder can be serviced using American Lock TCR-2 Service Kit
- Accepts US21 137B
Heavy-duty English tags feature a 7/16 in. Dia brass grommet that accepts all safety padlocks and complies with OSHA lockout/tagout standard. Tags can be customized with your name, department and expected completion time. Highly visible design ensures these tags will be seen for enhanced safety.
- Heavy-duty construction withstands more than 50 lbs. of pullout force
- Durable polyester laminate resists water, grease and extreme temperatures
- Includes 12 ties
- Size: 3 in. W x 5-3/4 in. L x 7/16 in. D brass grommet
Commando Lock's pateneted interchangeable shackle system with no tools required is 4 locks in 1. This allows for our lock body to use a cable, long shackle or short shackle with the twist of a key! Swap from a Short Shackle to Long Shackle to Cable Lock in seconds! Multi-functional for versatile security on the go. Use as Strong Cable Lock, Uncuttable Padlock. Highly Durable, Military-Grade, Tough To Pick!
- The only interchangeable lock system with no tools required - change from shackle to cable in seconds
- Strong & Durable: Our unique interlocked riveted steel construction and recurved design defends against hammer blows and theft. Features ball-locking mechanism
- Weather Resistant: Our zinc-plated carbon steel is highly rust and corrosion resistant
- Highly Pick & Bump Resistant: High security 5-pin cylinder with 10 security pins added for ultimate anti-pick technology
- Kit Includes: One Steel Laminated Lock, one 1-1/8 in. Steel Alloy Shackle, one 2-3/4 in. Hardened Steel Shackle and one 4-Sided Bolt Cutter Proof Guard
- Lifetime Guarantee
- 2-Key compliant with US Military standards for safety and constructions included per lock
- Ultimate heavy duty padlock security
Master Lock Number 488 Rotating Electrical Plug Lockout Device accepts cords with up to 3/4 in. (19 mm) Dia and an electrical plug up to 3 in. (76 mm) Dia x 6 in. (152 mm). Device surrounds the electrical plug and protect against accidental reconnection. The unique, patented rotating design allows for easier installation in confined space applications. The tough, lightweight Zenex Thermoplastic body withstands chemicals and performs effectively in extreme conditions. Includes high-visibility permanent safety labels. For 240-Volt and 550-Volt plugs.
- Rotating large electrical plug lockout device
- Outward/inward rotation allows for easier application and storage
- Surrounds the electrical plug and protects against accidental reconnection
- Patented rotating design allows for easier installation in confined space applications
- Complete with high visibility permanent safety labels (English, French and Spanish)
- Tough, lightweight, dielectric thermoplastic bodies withstand chemicals
- Performs effectively in extreme conditions
- For electrical plug sizes up to 3 in. Dia (76 mm) x 6 in. (152 mm) with cord diameter up to 3/4 in. (19 mm) (Most 110-Volt and many 220-Volt plugs)