Graphite is a high-quality dry lubricant. The Needle-nosed tube makes small applications easy. Provides a thin layer of air and water between surfaces for lubrication. Keeps locks working smoothly when used sparingly. 4.5 g.
- Dry lubricant helps hinges swing smoothly and helps make drawers easy to pull
- Helps keep locks working smoothly when used sparingly
- Use with metal, wood, rubber and plastic and when 2 surfaces rub
- Graphite powder
- Needle-nosed applicator for fine application
- 3.25 g
Sweeping compounds are used to gather debris when pushed in front of a broom, preventing dust from becoming airborne and resettling. This results in a cleaner floor and prevents the inhalation of irritable dust while sweeping. This non-sanded, oil based sweeping compound is safe to use on any floor. Perfect for collecting dirt and dust on all types of wood, tile, terrazzo, and finished concrete floors without scratching. Brightly colored in red for spot-free cleaning. 50 lb. box. Sold as 1 box. If interested in purchasing larger quantities, pallet quantity is 24.
- Bright red color ensures better visibility for spot-free cleaning
- Non-sanded, oil-based composition does not scratch the floor
- Gathers debris without letting them resettle or become airborne
- Ideal for cleaning all types of wood, terrazzo, tile, and finished concrete floors
Penetrates and protects
- Inhibits rust and corrosion
- Displaces grit, dirt and moisture
- Aerosol spray lubricant
Cutter EXP HW is a multi-functional soluble oil-based product. It is designed to be diluted with hard water to perform heavy-medium and light-duty machining and grinding operations. Cutter EXP HW offers extended long-term in-tank stability providing maximum longevity and machine performance.
- Multi-functional, oil-based cutting and grinding fluid extends machine life
- Microbial resistant-reduces sump odors
- Leaves a non-sticky residue on machine and parts
- Contains superior corrosion inhibitors to protect galvanized parts, steel, aluminum, brass, copper and their alloys