Schlage Conventional Cylinders are ideal for a wide range of commercial applications, from hospitals and schools to government and military buildings. These high-quality conventional cylinders provide the standard level of security and functionality for Schlage locks and are backed by over 90-years of industry leading innovation. The exclusive use of solid brass bar stock plugs and modular design, phosphor bronze springs, nickel silver keys and bottom pins ensures long-life and ease of operation, while multiple tailpieces offer a wide range of adaptability for a variety of Schlage locks.
- Include multiple tailpieces fit Schlage A Series, AL Series, D Series Knobs and Levers, H Series Knobs and ND Series Levers
- Simple, modular design
- Durable phosphor bronze springs
- Solid brass bar stock plugs
- For more than 90-years, Schlage has been providing innovative security solutions for schools, hospitals, hotels, condominiums and a host of other commercial buildings
- BHMA certified to ANSI A156.5, 2001, Grade 1 operational