The double cylinder deadbolt features adjustable latch that fits all standard doors types. This product is suitable for exterior door where firmer, stronger, more secure locking is needed. The double cylinder deadbolt can be locked or unlocked by key on both sides of the lock.
- Compatible with door thickness of 1-3/8 in. to 1-3/4 in.
- Adjustable latch fits 2-3/8 in. to 2-3/4 in. backsets
- Double cylinder deadbolt functions with a key on both sides of the lock. 4-Keys included
- 4-keys included
- Easy installation with just a screwdriver
- Meets ANSI grade 3-standards
- Standard Duty - 1" Throw
- Door Thickness 1-3/8" To 1-3/4"
- Master Keys For Master Keyed Locks Sold Separately
- Cylinder 5 Pin Tumbler
- Adjustable Backset Fits 2-3/8" Or 2-3/4"
- This single cylinder deadbolt can be locked or unlocked by a key on the outside, or the turn piece on the inside
Die Cast Bronze Lacquer Finish. Twin Locking Drop Bolt. Die-Cast Brass Cylinder. Fits Doors 1-3/8" - 2-1/2" Thick. Kw1 Keyway. Description: Single Cylinder, Type: Angle Strike, Ilco: 530-53-41.
Deadbolt thrown or retracted by key from either side. Bolt automatically deadlocks when fully thrown
- Offers superior deadbolt protection for all applications, residential and commercial
- Grade 1
- Commercial keyway
- Door thickness: 1-3/4", can adapt to 1-3/8"
- Backset: 2 3/8"
- Cylinder: Solid brass 6 pin Medeco cylinder
- Keying: KA4
- Bolt: 1" throw with 2" hardened steel "anti-steel" bolt
- Bore: Standard 2-1/8" cross bore and 1" edge bore holes
- Hand: Reversible
- Finish: 605 (polished brass)
- Packed: 1 per box, 10 boxes per carton