The Schlage AL Series Oil Rubbed Bronze Classroom Lever is built for reliable security and heavy use. It is designed for classrooms, interior office doors, banks, retail spaces and many other applications. With a Grade 2 ANSI/BHMA rating, four lever styles and ten finishes, the AL Series fits any interior or exterior need.
- Patented door range adjuster allows quick and easy adjustment for doors ranging from 1 38 in. to 1 78 in. thick
- Cold-rolled steel, machined and threaded hubs, and locking nuts prevent the loosening of the lockset by securely bolting the chassis to the door
- Outside lever is locked and unlocked by key
- Inside lever is always unlocked
- Inside lever always free for immediate egress
- Meets or surpasses ANSI grade 2 standards for strength and security
The ND-Series has long been one of Schlage's best selling mechanical locks for good reason - it's tough, durable, Grade 1 rated and fits a wide variety of applications. Now we've made our trusted ND-Series lock even better by making it easier to install. We've added these enhancements because we know that a lock installed correctly the first time will last longer and perform better. And the longer the lock lasts, the lower the cost of ownership over the life of the lock. We've also increased our warranty to provide 10 years of coverage. The result: greater peace of mind that every door is safe and secured with a lock built to last.
- UL Listed for 3-hour fire door
- Includes two nickel silver cut keys
- Fits 1-5/8" - 2-1/8" doors
- 1/2" throw
- Tested to at least 3 times the 1,000,000-cycle ANSI Grade 1 requirement