The Deluxe Right To Know Center makes safety data sheets available and accessible. Highly visible safety yellow/red sign. Heavy-duty wire basket with SDS binder.
- Made of durable ABS plastic
- Comes with 1-1/2 in. 3-ring binder
- Binder attached by flexible wire to keep it accessible
- Backer can be flipped to show either right to know or right to understand
SDS compliance center is required where chemicals and hazardous materials are present and used in the work place. Provides high-visibility and an instant point of reference to keep safety data sheets. Mount on walls in warehouse, factories, storage rooms or anywhere hazardous chemicals are used or stored. Meets HCS 2015 Standard.
- Convenient storage
- High visibility point of reference
- Mount where hazardous materials are used
- Does not include data sheets
- Meets HCS 2015 standard
Hazard Communication Program Kit includes the necessary forms and procedures needed to meet OSHA requirements. Simple to understand, this kit comes with fill-in-the-blank type program which makes compliance easy and convenient. Meets HCS 2015 Standard.
- High visibility
- nstant point of reference when working with potentially dangerous substances
- Meets OSHA regulation 29 CFR 1910.1200 on hazard communication
- Simple to understand