Searched for "HEAD PROTECTION"
Klein Tools Hard Hats were designed and engineered for optimal safety, comfort and fit. Unique features allow the user to comfortably work in a wide variety of applications and demanding environments. Patent-pending accessory mounts on front and back ensure Klein Headlamps attach securely -- no straps needed.
- Tested up to 20 kV, this Class E, Type 1 hard hat meets ANSI Z89.1-2014, CSA Z94.1-15; EN397:2012+A1:2012-Lateral Deformation (LD) standards
- Patent-pending accessory mounts on front and back ensure Klein headlamps attach securely and precisely, every time - no straps or zip ties needed
- Unique suspension system features a flexible open frame design to provide optimal fit and improved air circulation
- Breathable, padded sweat-wicking sweatband and top pad improve comfort and are machine washable
- Easy, 1-handed adjustment with large knob ratchet mechanism even with gloves on, and soft neck pad pivots to clear bandanna knots and pony tails
- Universal accessory slots on both sides for attaching hearing protection, face shield and more
- Reverse donning: suspension can be switched to wear hard hat backwards
- Model includes removable Klein headlamp/magnetic worklight (KHH56220) with 3 x AAA batteries
- Klein rechargeable headlamp (#56034), alkaline headlamp, sweatband, top pad, chin strap and suspension system also sold separately
Dynamic Kilimanjaro Full Brim Non-Vented Hard Hat with Wheel Ratchet is lightweight and made from UV stabilized High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) which reduces works fatigue. There are 4-point quickly release suspension with strong textile straps and crown comfort pad which provides a comfortable and secure fit. It has precise height adjustment settings which ensures proper depth. This hard hat meets ANSI/ISEA Z89.1 Tyle 1 and CSA Z94.1 Type 1 requirements.
- Color white
- Delivering 26,000 Lumens, the TFX3 can replace up to 400-Watt metal halide while saving over 60% in energy costs
- Low nape strap provides a secure fit, allowing the hard hat to stay on your head even when workers are looking down or bending over
- Fulfills class E electrical insulation requirements
- Custom logo imprinting available
Hard hat features a versatile, dependable design. HDPE outer shell and a four-point plastic suspension provide durability and comfort. The ratchet-size adjustment with three-level height options offers a customizable fit. Hard hat meets ANSI Z89.1-2009 standards.
- Versatile, dependable design meets ANSI Z89.1-2009 standards
- HDPE outer shell and plastic suspension provide durability and comfort
- Ratchet-size adjustment with 3-level height options offers customizable fit
- Smooth exterior wipes down easily to maintain appearance