Kidde 0914E smoke alarm is a battery operated smoke alarm with an ionization sensor. This 4 in. unit is packaged with a 5 in. mounting plate. The 0914E is powered by a 9-Volt battery.
- Kidde 0914E is battery operated and includes a 9-Volt battery
- Kidde 0914E features a tests button to ensure unit functionality
- Kidde 0914E has low battery warning chirp that alerts user to change battery
- Kidde 0914E is a unique low profile 4 in. in diameter packaged with a 5 in. mounting plate
Kidde ACDC Photo/Ion Smoke Alarm functions as a standalone unit or in an interconnected system. Alarm features HUSH, allowing you to quickly silence nuisance alarms and also includes a tamper resist feature that deters tampering and theft. Alarm combines both photoelectric and ionization sensor technology.
- Battery back-up feature provides protection during power outages and equipped with a low battery warning chirp
- Test/reset button allows testing of the alarms circuitry and horn
- Temperature operating range is between 40 Degrees F and 100 Degrees F with humidity operating range up to 85% relative humidity
- Unit is equipped with a piezoelectric horn that is rated at 85 dB at 10 ft.
- NFPA recommends dual sensors in the home
- Compatible with Kidde, FireX, Code One, and Sentinel products
- Kidde offers a full range of 120V AC wire-in life safety products with interconnect capability to provide the most immediate and complete system available. When any one interconnected alarm is triggered, all interconnected alarms within the home sound an immediate warning.
- UL/CSFM Ref. Kidde Part PI2010