Searched for "Featured 10 Year Safety Alarms"
This Kidde 10-Year smoke detector is easy to install and alerts your family when fire or smoke is detected in your home. Smoke alarms should be placed outside each sleeping area and on every level of the home. This alarm is powered by a 10-Year sealed-in, non-replaceable long life lithium battery. No hardwire installation required and no need to change the batteries over the 10-year life of the alarm. Simply replace the entire unit after 10-years.
- Smoke detectors should be installed in a central location outside each sleeping area, on every level of the home, and in other locations where required byÂ law
- 10-year lithium-ion battery is sealed into the alarm and cannot be removed, preventing unwanted tampering and ensuring your alarm is always on
- No hardwire installation required
- Smart hush feature temporarily silences nuisance alarms
- Never replace a battery during the 10-year life of the alarm
- No low battery chirps, internal timer alerts you to replace the entire unit after 10-years
- Alarm is equipped with test/reset button which tests the alarms circuitry and horn and resets memory after an alarm has sounded
- Alarm will automatically activate when attached to the mounting bracket
- Green LED light indicates that the alarm is working properly
- Alarms utilize an ionization Sensor technology, ionization sensing alarms may detect invisible fire particles (associated with fast-flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms
- 10-year limited warranty
- Smoke detector utilizes an ionization sensor to detect fire hazards and sounds an 85 db alarm when a hazard is detected
- UL/CSFM reference model i9010
First Alert is the category leader in fire safety and delivers reliable life safety products that help our consumers protect what matters most through innovation and performance. Working smoke alarms cut the risk of dying in a home fire by 50% and that's important because a home structure fire was reported every 86 seconds. The faster you know about a fire, the faster you can start moving your family outside. The SA350B alarm works exceptionally well by using ionization sensor technology to detect fast flaming fires that spread quickly, such as a grease or wastebasket fires. Also, this alarm includes a 10-year sealed battery and test/silence button. This First Alert SA350B Dual Sensor Smoke Alarm is an essential product in protecting your home and family.
- 10-year sealed lithium Powercell prevents battery theft
- Tamper proof design
- Single button test/silence
- Perfect mount allows for easy alignment of alarm
The sealed-in lithium battery design of the Kidde Lithium Battery Ionization Smoke Alarm affords you 10-year of service from this important safety device. Protect your home or business against the incidence of smoke or fire when you install this wireless alarm. The alarm sounds a warning to notify you of the presence of invisible fire particles it detects via its ionization-sensing technology. The alarm becomes automatically operational the instant it comes in contact with the mounting bracket and installation takes just minutes, thanks to its wireless design.
- Utilizes ionization-sensing technology to recognize presence of smoke
- Sounds early warning upon detection of smoke
- Smart hush temporarily silences nuisance alarms and activates only when in alarm mode
- Push-button testing checks circuitry, horn and battery function
- Sealed-in lithium battery requires no replacement over 10-year life of alarm
- Provides protection during power outages
- Red LED bulb flashes rapidly to alert that alarm has sounded since the last time test/reset button was used
- Activates automatically when attached to mounting bracket
- Installs easily
- Appropriate for residential or commercial applications
- UL/CSFM Ref. i9010
Protect your family with the Kidde 10 Year Worry-Free Smoke Detector, Hardwired with Battery Backup, Fire Alarm. The hardwired, ionization Kidde 10 Year Worry-Free Smoke Detector, Hardwired with Battery Backup, Fire Alarm operates on a 120-Volt power source with a 10-year, sealed, tamper-resistant, lithium battery backup. Using ionization sensor technology, the Kidde Smoke Detector alerts to invisible fire particles, even during power outages. The Kidde 10-Year Worry Free Smoke Detector, Hardwired with Battery Backup has green LED blinking lights to indicate when the alarm has been initiated, is in hush mode, or powered by battery only. A constant green LED light indicates that AC power is connected. UL Certified with a 10-year limited warranty. Meets requirements of UL 2034, UL217, NFPA72, The State of California Fire Marshall, NFPA 101, FHA, & HUD.
- Hardwired 120-volt power source with 10-year, lithium battery back-up
- Protection during power outages and no low battery chirps
- Test/reset button - tests the smoke alarm circuitry & resets memory after an alarm has sounded
- No low battery chirps; internal timer alerts you to replace the entire unit after 10 years
- 85 decibel fire alarm alerts of fire
- Ionization sensor - detects invisible fire particles (associated with fast flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric sensing alarms
- Smoke alarms will automatically activate when attached to the mounting bracket
- Green LED blinking lights indicate when: alarm has been initiated, is in hush mode, or powered by battery only
- Constant green LED light indicates that AC power is connected
- Replacement Chirp - alerts to replace alarm after 10 years of operation
- Ensure whole home family protection by placing 1 fire detector and carbon monoxide detector on each level of your home, in your bedroom, & other locations where required by law
- Industry experts (such as the NFPA), recommend that both ionization and photoelectric smoke alarms be installed to help ensure maximum detection of the various types of fires that can occur within the home.
- Kidde offers a full range of 120-Volt AC wire-in life safety products with interconnect capability to provide the most immediate and complete system available, when any one interconnected alarm is triggered, all interconnected alarms within the home sound an immediate warning
- Compatible with Kidde, FireX, code one and sentinel products
- *Check with your state and local fire and Building/Safety codes for specific information regarding smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarms.
The USI Electric Hardwired Smoke and Fire Alarm uses patented Universal Smoke Sensing Technology to respond quickest to BOTH fast-flaming fires and slow smoldering fires to protect your family against deadly threats in the home. U.S.S.T. provides the benefits of both photoelectric and ionization alarms in 1 device. Perfect for new or replacement installations, the 120-Volt AC hardwired alarm is suitable for houses, apartments and mobile homes. This alarm is fully interconnectable with all USI and Universal 120-Volt alarms using existing wiring and mounting. Quick Find alarm origination identifies the first alarm to sound in an interconnected system and the single silence/test button temporarily quiets nonemergency alarms. Auto sensitivity calibration also provides superior nuisance alarm protection and creates consistency in alarm sensitivity. This alarm has additional automatic features including a self-diagnostics check and a sensitivity adjustment for changes in temperature or humidity. The USI Electric MI106S Hardwired 2-in-1 Universal Smoke Sensing Technology Smoke and Fire Smart Alarm comes with a 10-year Permanent Power tamper-proof sealed battery continues protection in the event of a power outage.
- 2-in-1 universal smoke sensing technology USST responds quickly to both fast-flaming and slow smoldering fires to protect your family against deadly threats in the home
- 120-Volt AC hardwired alarm with 10-year permanent power sealed backup battery is suitable for houses, apartments and mobile homes
- Mount the bracket to any standard wiring junction box and use the large mounting base to cover imperfections in drywall
- Fully interconnectable with all USI and universal 120-Volt battery drawer alarms using existing wiring and mounting
- 10-year limited warranty on both battery and alarm
First Alert is the category leader in fire safety and delivers reliable life safety products that help our consumers protect what matters most through innovation and performance. Working smoke alarms cut the risk of dying in a home fire by 50% and that's important because a home structure fire was reported every 86-seconds. The faster you know about a fire, the faster you can start moving your family outside. The 9120LBL battery powered alarm works exceptionally well by using ionization sensor technology to detect fast flaming fires that spread quickly. Sources of these fires include cooktop grease or wastebasket fires. Plus, this alarm features a pre-locked, 10-Year lithium battery, no need to change batteries for the life of the alarm. This First Alert 9120LBL 10-Year Smoke Alarm is an essential product in protecting your home and family.
- 10-year lithium battery backup
- Latching alarm indicator - remembers which unit initiated an alarm latching alarm indicator - remembers which unit initiated an alarm latching alarm indicator - remembers which unit initiated an alarm latching alarm indicator - remembers which unit initiated an alarm latching alarm indicator - remembers which unit initiated an alarm latching alarm indicator - remembers which unit initiated an alarm Smart Technology - helps reduce the number of nuisance alarms
- Perfect mount - allows for easy alignment of alarm
- Single button test/silence
Kidde P3010L is a 10-year, sealed lithium battery, smoke alarm with photoelectric sensing technology and Smart Hush feature. The innovative design allows for automatic activation once the unit is attached to the mounting bracket; there are no pull-tabs, no switches, everything is automatic. At the end of alarm life, the unit will chirp, indicating the alarm needs replacement.
- Sealed-in lithium power supply; no battery replacement required over the 10-year life of the alarm; eliminates worry about battery removal or unauthorized deactivation of alarm
- Advanced photoelectric sensor may detect visible particles (associated with smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms
- Self-activation alarm automatically activates when attached to the mounting bracket
- End of life warning alarm chirps every 30-seconds to indicate the unit needs replacement
- Smoke detector utilizes a photoelectric sensor to detect fire hazards and sounds an 85 db alarm when a hazard is detected
- UL/CSFM reference model P3010L