Searched for "LED lighting"
BRK Model SLED177 is an ADA hearing impaired strobe light specifically designed for residential and institutional applications including sleeping rooms of hospitals, hotels, motels, public housing, dormitories and other multi-family dwellings as defined in standards. This unit is a state of the art Strobe Light designed to provide hearing impaired individuals with a visual warning of a fire or carbon monoxide danger when used with smoke, heat or carbon monoxide alarms. The smart strobe has separate flash patterns to distinguish between smoke/heat and carbon monoxide dangers. This 177 candela LED strobe meets UL1971 requirements.
- 177 candela LED strobe - powerful 177 candela LED strobe light provides effective visual warning to awaken hearing impaired residents
- Smart strobe - separate flash patterns to distinguish between smoke and carbon monoxide dangers
- 1 Hz flash rate - 60 flashes per minute rate meets ADA, ANSI 117.1, NFPA 72 and UL STD 1971 requirements for visual signal devices
- Strobe signal synchronization - when multiple units installed, strobes flash in unison
- Slim design - attractive low profile design, mounts easily on ceiling or wall
- 10-year limited warranty