Searched for "SENTINEL"
The Sentinel Combination Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Alarm provides 2 important safety devices in a single unit. This alarm includes a voice warning system that announces Fire, Carbon Monoxide, Low Battery and Smart Hush Activation. The voice alarm eliminates any confusion and clearly warns you and your family of a smoke or carbon monoxide danger or if your battery is in need of replacement. This technologically advanced combination alarm is battery operated protecting you and your family even during a power outage when many incidences occur.
- Voice alarm announces the hazard type detected thereby helping to speed up the correct reaction to the hazard detected; alarm announces fire; when a smoke or fire hazard is detected and announces warning carbon monoxide when a CO hazard is detected
- Combined carbon monoxide and smoke alarm a single unit can be installed where previously, 2 were needed; reduces installation time and helps to keep home decor attractive
- Test/reset button tests alarm circuitry and triggers the voice announcement
- Low battery warning the unit warns of a low battery condition by announcing low battery and by initiating an alarm chirp and activating a flashing red led
- UL/CSFM Ref. 900-0102A
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detector utilize ionization and photoelectric sensors to detect fire hazards and sounds an 85dB alarm when a hazard is detected
- UL/CSFM reference model KN-COSM-B