Searched for "LED lighting"
The Kidde P4010ACLEDSCO-2 is an integrated 120-Volt AC wire-in smoke and carbon monoxide (CO) alarm with 10-year sealed battery backup and LED strobe light that provides temporal patterns, visual and voice warnings. If smoke is detected, the P4010ACLEDSCO-2 will produce a steady flash warning (once per second) and sound 3 long beeps, followed by Fire, repeating. During a CO incident the strobe horn will sound four (4) short beeps, followed by Warning. Carbon Monoxide repeating every 5 seconds. The LED ring will flash red in conjunction with the audible beeps. In an alarm condition, strobe flashes will synchronize with other interconnected P4010ACLEDS-2 and/or P4010ACLEDSCO-2 alarms. The P4010ACLEDSCO-2 is UL Listed and has a 10-year limited warranty.
- Integrated photoelectric smoke/CO alarm and LED strobe light
- Features and LED Strobe and Voice alert
- 120-Volt interconnect with 10-year sealed lithium battery backup
- Multi-function one button strobe dome includes: hush feature temporarily silences nuisance alarms for up to 10-minutes (smoke must be present before hush is activated), test feature simultaneously tests
- Voice warning
- Ambient light sensing
- UL/CSFM reference P4010ACLEDSCO-2
- *Check with your state and local fire and Building/Safety codes for specific information regarding smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarms.