Searched for "Featured 10 Year Safety Alarms"
This Kidde 10-Year combination smoke and carbon monoxide detector is easy to install and alerts your family when a fire or elevated carbon monoxide levels are detected in your home. Smoke and CO sensing technologies work together to detect real fires faster and reduce cooking-related nuisance alarms. Combination alarms should be placed outside each sleeping area and on every level of the home. This alarm is powered by a 10-Year sealed-in, non-replaceable lithium ion battery. No hardwire installation required and no need to change the batteries over the 10-year life of the alarm. Simply replace the entire unit after 10 years.
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors should be installed in a central location outside each sleeping area, on every level of the home and in other locations where required byÂ law
- Reduces nuisance alarms by adjusting smoke sensitivity when carbon monoxide is not detected to better discriminate between a real hazard and a false one
- 10-year lithium ion battery is sealed into the alarm and cannot be removed, preventing unwanted tampering and ensuring your alarm is always on
- No hardwire installation required
- Smart hush feature temporarily silences nuisance alarms
- Never replace a battery during the 10-year life of the alarm
- No low battery chirps; internal timer alerts you to replace the entire unit after 10-years
- Alarm is equipped with test/reset button which tests the alarms circuitry and horn and resets memory after an alarm has sounded
- Alarm will automatically activate when attached to the mounting bracket
- Green LED light indicates that the alarm is working properly
- Alarm features a photoelectric sensor which may detect visible fire particles (associated with slow smoldering fires) sooner than ionization sensors
- Alarm uses electrochemical sensor to detect carbon monoxide
- 10-year limited warranty
- UL/CSFM reference model P3010K-CO
Protect your family with the Kidde 10-Year Worry Free Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detector. The hardwired, ionization Kidde 10-Year Worry Free Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detector operates on a 120-Volt power source with a 10-year, sealed, tamper-resistant, lithium battery backup. Using ionization sensor technology, the Kidde 10-Year Worry Free Smoke Detector alerts to invisible fire particles, while the Kidde Carbon Monoxide Detector alerts of poisonous carbon monoxide gas, even during power outages. The Kidde 10-Year Worry Free Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detector has voice alert that warns of fire, carbon monoxide, or low battery. Green LED blinking lights indicate when the alarm has been initiated, is in hush mode, or powered by battery only. A constant green LED light indicates that AC power is connected. The Kidde 10-Year Worry Free Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detector can be interconnected in a multiple station arrangement (limit of 18 initiation devices, of which 12 can be smoke alarms) or used as a single station alarm. It is possible to interconnect 6 strobe lights and/or relay modules. UL Certified with a 10-year limited warranty. Meets requirements of UL 2034, UL217, NFPA72, The State of California Fire Marshall, NFPA 101, FHA, & HUD.
- Hardwired 120-volt power source with 10-year, lithium battery back-up
- Protection during power outages and no low battery chirps
- Test/hush button: silences the unit for approximately 9 minutes
- Voice warning alerts of "Fire!" when a smoke or fire hazard is present, "Warning! Carbon monoxide!" when gas is detected, or "Low battery"
- Peak level carbon monoxide memory
- 85 decibel fire alarm alerts of fire or carbon monoxide gas
- Ionization sensor - detects invisible fire particles (associated with fast flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric sensing alarms
- Electrochemical sensor technology - detects poisonous carbon monoxide gas
- Interconnection capability with other Kidde devices (maximum of 24)
- Green LED blinking lights indicate when: alarm has been initiated, is in hush mode, or powered by battery only
- Constant green LED light indicates that AC power is connected
- Replacement Chirp - alerts to replace alarm after 10 years of operation
- Ensure whole home family protection by placing 1 fire detector and carbon monoxide detector on each level of your home, in your bedroom, & other locations where required by law
- Industry experts (such as the NFPA), recommend that both ionization and photoelectric smoke alarms be installed to help ensure maximum detection of the various types of fires that can occur within the home.
- Kidde offers a full range of 120-Volt AC wire-in life safety products with interconnect capability to provide the most immediate and complete system available, when any one interconnected alarm is triggered, all interconnected alarms within the home sound an immediate warning
The Universal Security Instruments MIC3510SB 3-in-1 Smoke, Fire and Carbon Monoxide Smart Alarm provides 10-years of continuous protection against deadly threats in the home. New patented Universal Smoke Sensing Technology provides the benefits of both photoelectric and ionization alarms in one device to protect against fast flaming and slow smoldering fires. This alarm also features protection against the silent killer - carbon monoxide - making it a 3-in-1 device. Perfect for new or replacement installations, this maintenance-free alarm is suitable for houses, apartments and mobile homes in every room. Permanent Power also saves money from battery replacements (up to $38.00 over the 10-year life of the alarm), eliminates annoying low battery chirps and helps the environment by reducing environmental waste from disposed batteries. This alarm features a single silence/test button to quiet a non-hazardous alarm and an end-of-service life warning that sounds when it's time to replace the battery (approximately 10-years from activation). Perfect for replacement of existing Universal Electric alarms, this unit features a large mounting base to cover imperfections in drywall and the option to replace retrofitting applications. Once the alarm is deactivated, the tamper resistant feature turns on to prevent deactivated alarms from being reinstalled. For maximum protection, install an alarm inside every bedroom, outside every sleeping area, and on all levels of the dwelling.
- Sealed battery (included) will never have to be replaced throughout the life of the alarm
- Features Smart Alarm Technology to virtually eliminate nuisance alarms
- Quick activation battery pull tab makes the alarm easy to install while the deactivation key readies the alarm for disposal
- ETL listed to UL217 and UL2034 standards, California state fire marshal approved
- Comes with a 10-year limited warranty on battery and alarm
First Alert is the category leader in fire safety and delivers reliable life safety products that help our consumers protect what matters most through innovation and performance. Working smoke alarms cut the risk of dying in a home fire by 50% and that is important because a home structure fire was reported every 86 seconds. Whereas carbon monoxide (CO) is the leading cause of accidental poisoning deaths in America, yet many people do not know they are suffering from CO poisoning until it is too late. Symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning are like the flu and you might not even know you"re in danger. The PRC710B 10-Year alarm comes with 2-in-1 protection to detect the CO you can"t see, smell or taste in the air, as well as first signs of a potential fire. It works exceptionally well by using photoelectric sensor technology to detect smoldering fires that create a flameless form of combustion. This alarm has a low profile, slim design that blends into any decor. It also comes with a locked, 10-Year battery backup and gives an end of life warning to notify you when the alarm needs replacement. This First Alert PRC710B Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm is an essential product in protecting your home and family.
- 10-year lithium power 10-years of continuous protection, no battery change required, provides audible notice when alarm has reached its end of life
- Low profile design - sleek, contemporary design blends into any decor
- Tamperproof sealed alarm, Powercell cannot be removed
- Photoelectric smoke sensing technology
- Electrochemical CO sensing technology