First Alert is the category leader in fire safety and delivers reliable life safety products that help our consumers protect what matters most through innovation and performance. Carbon monoxide (CO) is the leading cause of accidental poisoning deaths in America, yet many people do not know they are suffering from CO poisoning until it is too late. Symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning are like the flu and you might not even know you"re in danger. The CO910B 10-Year alarm detects the CO you can"t see, smell or taste in the air. It features a slim, square design with versatile mounting placement. Plus, this alarm does not require battery replacements for the 10-year alarm life. This First Alert CO910B Carbon Monoxide Alarm is an essential product in protecting your home and family.
- 10-year lithium power, 10-years of continuous protection, no battery change required
- Tamperproof sealed alarm - Powercell cannot be removed
- Tamper resistant mounting bracket - locks alarm to mounting bracket, perfect for apartment and dormitory applications
- Silence feature
Kidde 21008944 model KN-COB-B-LS battery operated carbon monoxide alarm provides you and your family with a loud warning signal against the dangers of elevated carbon monoxide levels in your home. Kidde 21007268 DC Basic alarm has a small, sleek design that is suitable for all living areas and includes multiple mounting options allowing installation on a wall or tabletop. Battery operated unit provides continuous protection for you and your family even during power outages.
- Kidde model KN-COB-B-LS utilizes electro-chemical carbon monoxide sensor technology
- Alarm sounds at 85dB
- Test button feature allows you to simulate the presence of carbon monoxide testing the units electronics to ensure proper operation
- Reset button allows you to immediately silence the alarm
- Battery operated alarm provides you and your family continuous monitoring of carbon monoxide levels even during power failure
- Unit detects carbon monoxide the alarm pattern is 4 short beeps followed by 5 seconds of silence
- Green LED will flash once every 30-seconds to indicate the alarm is operating properly when power is present
- Red LED will pulse to indicate carbon monoxide has been detected until the device is reset or carbon monoxide is eliminated
- End of life warning will alert you to replace alarm after 7 years of operation
- UL Listed 2034