Searched for "Featured 10 Year Safety Alarms"
This Kidde 10-Year carbon monoxide detector is easy to install and alerts your family when elevated carbon monoxide levels are detected in your home. This alarm is powered by a 10-Year sealed-in, non-replaceable lithium ion battery. No hardwire installation required and no need to change the batteries over the 10-year life of the alarm. Simply replace the entire unit after 10 years.
- Carbon Monoxide detectors should be installed in a central location outside each sleeping area, on every level of the home, and in other locations where required byÂ law
- 10-year lithium ion battery is sealed into the alarm and cannot be removed, preventing unwanted tampering and ensuring your alarm is always on
- No hardwire installation required
- Smart hush feature temporarily silences nuisance alarms
- Never replace a battery during the 10-year life of the alarm
- No low battery chirps; internal timer alerts you to replace the entire unit after 10 years
- Alarm is equipped with test/reset button which tests the alarms circuitry and horn and resets memory after an alarm has sounded
- Alarm will automatically activate when attached to the mounting bracket
- Green LED light indicates that the alarm is working properly
- Alarm uses electrochemical sensor to detect carbon monoxide
- 10-year limited warranty
- Carbon monoxide detector utilizes an electrochemical sensor to detect fire hazards and sounds an 85 db alarm when a hazard is detected
- UL/CSFM reference model C3010
First Alert is the category leader in fire safety and delivers reliable life safety products that help our consumers protect what matters most through innovation and performance. Carbon monoxide (CO) is the leading cause of accidental poisoning deaths in America, yet many people do not know they are suffering from CO poisoning until it is too late. Symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning are like the flu and you might not even know you"re in danger. The CO910B 10-Year alarm detects the CO you can"t see, smell or taste in the air. It features a slim, square design with versatile mounting placement. Plus, this alarm does not require battery replacements for the 10-year alarm life. This First Alert CO910B Carbon Monoxide Alarm is an essential product in protecting your home and family.
- 10-year lithium power, 10-years of continuous protection, no battery change required
- Tamperproof sealed alarm - Powercell cannot be removed
- Tamper resistant mounting bracket - locks alarm to mounting bracket, perfect for apartment and dormitory applications
- Silence feature
The Universal Security Instruments hardwired MIC1509S 3-in-1 Smoke, Fire and Carbon Monoxide Smart Alarm will provide up to 10-years of continuous protection against 3 deadly threats within the home. Patented Universal Smoke Sensing Technology provides the benefits of both photoelectric and ionization alarms in 1 device to protect against fast flaming and slow smoldering fires. This alarm also features protection against the silent killer carbon monoxide, making it a 3-in-1 device. The ideal addition for new or replacement installations, this maintenance-free alarm is suitable for houses, apartments and mobile homes in every room. This alarm utilizes a sealed back-up battery (included) that will never have to be replaced throughout the life of the alarm, giving you a decade's worth of peace of mind even in the event of a power outage. Permanent power battery backup also saves money from battery replacements (up to $38.00 over the 10-year life of the alarm), eliminates annoying low battery chirps and helps the environment by reducing environmental waste from disposed batteries. This alarm features microprocessor intelligence to completely eliminate nuisance alarms, a single silence/test button to quiet a non-hazardous alarm and an end-of-service life warning that sounds when it's time to replace the alarm (approximately 10-years from activation).
- Lithium-free alkaline permanent power from duracell duralock is safer and more eco-friendly
- Superior resistance to false alarms, no batteries to change, no battery chirps
- Quick find alarm origination feature easily identifies originating alarm to sound in an Interconnected system
- 10-year product end of service life warning - sounds when it is time to replace detector
- 10-year limited warranty
- Alarm conforms to UL217 and UL2034 standards, California state fire marshal approved and Federal Housing Authority (FHA) approved to exceed industry standards