Environmental & Spill Containment
Safe and sanitary removal of spilled bodily fluids, blood and other potentially infectious substances. Self-contained and disposable. Contains disinfectant registered to kill HIV-1 and Tuberculosis for final cleanup.
- Each kit includes: 1-pair disposable latex gloves, 1-disposable face shield, 1-disposable face mask, 1-pair disposable shoe covers, 1-disposable apron, 1-absorbent pack
- Also included: 2-disposable towelettes, 2-scoop/scrapers, 2-red bio-hazard bags with ties, 1-disposable towel, and spray disinfectant
- Instruction sheet in box
- Helps comply with OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Final Rule 29 CFR 1910.1030
Quickly absorbs spills and soaks up odors. Pour it on - sweep it off. Made from high quality 100% natural, kiln dried clay with no additives. Can be used on oils, coolants, grease, water and other liquid spills. Should not be used with turpentine or vegetable oil. Recommended for warehouses, shops and garages. 40 lb. bag. Sold as 1 bag. If interested in purchasing larger quantities, pallet quantity is 50.
High capacity, low profile sorbent pad, picks up petroleum based fluids and will not absorb water. For routine use, cleaning up of small spills and wiping contaminated areas. Conveniently sized pads allow the user to quickly spread sorbent over and in the path of a spill. This high capacity perforated maintenance sorbent pad has a lofty design and scrim on 1 side to increase strength and help reduce linting.
- For use in oil only sorbent applications
- Scrim on both sides increases strength and helps eliminate linting
- Absorption capacity: 37.5 Gal./bale
- 25% recycled content
- This product is an industrial product manufactured outside of CA, thus is not subject to CA Prop 65, it has not been assessed for consumer sale or use
The pads are made from a single layer of melt blown. The lack of sonic welds makes this pad not as strong and more prone to short, fine fibers separating from the surface although the lack of sonic welds usually makes it more absorbent when compared to the bonded alternative pad. These pads are an economical choice for everyday Oil only situations.
- Pad is made from a single layer of very fine melt blown fibers
- Good value and reliable performance
- Made from high quality polypropylene
- Resists water based liquids