Safety Detection Devices
Sentinel i12060A is an AC/DC powered, ionization smoke alarm that operates on a 120-Volt power source with 9-Volt battery backup. This alarm uses ionization sensing technology. Ionization sensing alarms may detect invisible fire particles (associated with flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms. Photoelectric sensing alarms may detect visible particles (associated with smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms.
- Front battery pull tab allows battery activation without removing alarm from mounting bracket
- Tamper resist locking feature deters alarm theft
- Battery backup provides protection in case of power failure
- Interconnect able with up to 24 devices (of which 18 can be initiating) including smoke, CO and heat alarms, see users guide for complete instructions
- Smoke detectors utilize an ionization sensor to detect fire hazards and sound an 85 db alarm when a hazard is detected
- UL/CSFM Ref. Kidde Part i12060