Rotary Brushes & Pad Drivers
Rotary brushes are the simple floor care solution. They clean more effectively, using nylon filament impregnated with Silicon Carbide grit. Rotary brushes outlast floor pads more than 200 to 1, ultimately saving time and money. Reduces packaging, storage, and waste. Lowers labor cost by reducing change out frequency and time. Eliminates pad tearing and the need to re-center pads.
- Excellent for scrubbing of concrete and stripping of quarry tile, terrazzo and VCT
- 0.050 in. nylon fibers impregnated with 80-grit silicon carbide
- Great for grout lines 1/2 in. or greater in width
- Solution feed holes for cleaning solutions
Pad driver works effectively with your floor pads for nice, clean floors. Shorter trim pad drivers should be ordered with a riser for swing machines. Bristles are widely spaced to grip floor pad.
- 1/2 in. trim
- Polypropylene bristles
- Bristles are unevenly trimmed
- 5 in. molded center hole
These long-wearing rotary brushes with medium bristles are designed for general scrubbing. Brushes perform well on all types of surfaces including new or old floors with uneven surfaces. Solution feed design allows cleaning solution to flow through rotary brush block for thorough cleaning.
- 0.028 in. stiff bristles for general scrubbing
- Shower feed blocks
- 1-3/4 in. trim
- Wear indicator for brush replacement