Power Saw Blades
Milwaukee Bi-Metal Jig Saw blades are designed and manufactured for the professional user. Bi-metal blades last longer than high speed steel or carbon blades. Detail to the material used, tooth shape and sharpness make these blades cut clean, fast and have a longer life. These blades use a T-Shank and fit Milwaukee Jig Saws 6266-6, 6276-6, 6267-20, 6267-21 and other popular brands. Includes 5 individual blades.
- 5-pack assortment, 9/32 in. W, T-shank
- Metal cutting blades: 48-42-5121, 48-42-5161, 48-42-5190; general purpose blades: 48-42-5300, 48-42-5310
- T-shank jig saw blade assortment for metal and wood cutting, general purpose assortment
- Detail to the material used, tooth shape and sharpness make these blades cut clean, fast and have a longer life
- Saw-blade width: (5121,5160, 5190) 5/32 in. and (5300,5310) 9/32 in.
This kit contains the most popular Jig Saw Blades with a 1/4 in. universal tang. These blades fit Milwaukee Jig Saw model 6256-6 and other popular Jig Saws with this tang configuration. Assortment includes one each -2120 for metal over 1/8 in. -2160 for metal under 1/8 in. -2190 for metal over 1/4 in. -2300 for nail embedded wood and -2310 for nail embedded wood.
- 9/32 in. width, universal shank
- Metal cutting blades: 48-42-2120, 48-42-2160, 48-42-2190, general purpose blades: 48-42-2300, 48-42-2310
- Kit contains the most popular jig saw blades with a 1/4 in. universal tang
- 1/4 in. universal tang
- Number of teeth for each-blade: (-2120) 54, (-2160) 66, (-2190) 36, (-2300) 24, (-2310) 30
- Cut faster, cut straighter, last many times longer than ordinary high speed steel
- Bi-metal construction: Extra sharp high speed steel teeth welded to alloy back for longer life, fewer changes
- 1/4" universal tang fits most brands of jigsaws
- 9/32" wide