The Milwaukee Hole-Hawg Heavy-Duty Drill features a powerful 7.5 Amp motor that delivers between 300 RPM and 1200 RPM. With 2 speed ranges and a reverse direction option, you have a versatile solution for a variety of projects. The compact design makes it perfect for drilling between studs and joists. The powerful motor features 2 speed ranges plus reverse for increased versatility. The drill offers a 4-5/8 in. self-feed bit capacity and an extra-long pipe handle to help you control power.
- Includes: one 1675-6, 1/2 in. hole hawg drill, 1 pipe handle
- Powerful 7.5 Amp motor: delivers 300 RPM - 1,200 RPM with reverse
- 1/2 in. keyed chuck
- 2-position pipe handle and 3-position spade handle for a secure grip and better control
- Selfeed bit capacity: handles up to a 4-5/8 in. bit
- Reinforced nylon resin casing for added durability and reduced weight with greater heat dissipation and resistance to chemicals
- 8 ft. power cord for extended reach
- Ball and roller bearings
- 5-year tool warranty
- Capacity in wood: auger 1-1/2 in. self-feed 4-5/8 in.
- Capacity in steel, twist bit 1/2 in.
The most powerful single-speed hammer drill on the market, with up to 2X more durability. This practical 8 Amp, dual-mode Hammer Drill offers power and versatility for a variety of tough jobs, with an impressive 0-2,800 RPMs and 0-48.000 BPMs. Superior engineering, an all-metal gear case and a heavy-duty metal chuck make this twice as durable as the leading competitor while maintaining outstanding performance. The compact 11.5 profile lets you work in tight spaces and the two modes accommodate drilling in wood, steel and plastic or hammer drilling in concrete. A removable 360 side handle helps you set the depth rod for pre-set hole drilling. Over-molding ensures a surer, more comfortable grip and minimizes vibration and fatigue on the jobsite.
- Powerful 8 Amp motor delivers 0-2800 RPM and 0-48,000 BPM for superior performance
- Compact 11.5 in. L for working in tight spaces
- All-metal gear case provides exceptional durability
- 2-mode operation; hammer drill and drill-only modes for concrete, wood and metal
- Heavy-duty metal chuck for superior durability and bit retention
- 360 locking side handle with depth gauge for maximum maneuverability and control
- Overmold provides a secure grip and reduces vibration
- 8 ft. cord for extended reach
- Forward/reverse switch
- Includes: 1/2 in. hammer drill (5376-20) and side handle
- 5-year tool warranty
- Capacity in concrete 5/8 in.
- Capacity in wood hole saw 1-1/4 in.
- Capacity in steel twist bit 1/2 in.
Lightweight and fast, the Milwaukee 1 in. SDS D-Handle Rotary Hammer is designed to handle the toughest applications with accuracy and ease. Get up to 40% faster drilling and 15% more life, even in the toughest applications. Designed for the toughest applications, the 1 SDS-Plus D-Handle Rotary Hammer lasts longer and drills faster than other tools in its class. With a powerful 8 Amp motor, it delivers 0 RPM to 1,620 RPM, 0 BPM to 5,860 BPM and 2.1 ft./lbs. of torque. You'll get superior drilling speed without sacrificing the power needed to drill larger holes. At just 6.1 lbs. this rotary hammer is easy to use and helps avoid user fatigue. A mechanical clutch protects the motor when the bit binds and operation offers maximum versatility. The kit includes a side handle, depth rod and carrying case.
- Powerful 8 Amp motor: delivers 0 RPM to 1,620 RPM, 0 RPM to 5,860 BPM with up to 40% faster drilling speeds than the competition
- 2.1 ft./lbs. of torque, blow energy
- 3-mode operation for versatility, rotary hammer, hammer only and rotation only
- Variable position chisel stop allows material to be adjusted regardless of orientation
- Mechanical clutch protects the motor when the bit binds
- Lightweight 6.1 lbs. design is easy to handle and helps reduce user fatigue
- Includes: 1 in. SDS D-handle rotary hammer, depth rod, side handle and carrying case
- 5-year limited tool warranty
The Milwaukee 1/2 in. Heavy Right-Angle Drill Kit is perfect for stud and joist drilling, as well as a host of other applications. The powerful 7 Amp motor delivers 0-500 RPM and when combined with the 2-speed head, you get 0-335 RPM on the low setting and 0-750 RPM on high. The drills 1/2 in. keyed chuck handles up to a 4-5/8 in. self-feed bit head.
- Includes one 3107-6 1/2 in. right-angle drill, one 3-16 in. socket wrench, one 9-16 in. open end wrench, 1 rad assembly, 1 side handle and 1 carrying case
- Powerful 7 Amp motor: Delivers trigger speed control in two ranges 0-335/0-750 RPM plus reverse
- Heavy-duty keyed chuck with holder: Provides an industrial hold during drilling and fastening
- Head and handle that swivel 360 degree and can be tightly locked in position
- Side handles for a secure grip and comfortable, controlled operation
- Unrestricted access: head and handle swivel 360 degree
- Ball and roller bearings for added longevity
- 8 ft. 3-wire, grounded rubber QUIK-LOK cord that detaches easily for storage or service replacement
- Versatile: handles up to a 2-9/16 selfeed bit
- 5-year warranty
- Torque: offers capacity in steel
- Chuck type keyed
- Chuck size 1/2 in.
The 1/2 in. Super Hawg has power and speed for drilling holes of all sizes in wood frame construction. The 13 Amp motor has 2 operating speeds of 1750 RPM and 450 RPM with a clutch in the low gear range. Speed shifting is easy. The comfort grip Roto-Lok handle features 3 positions with 90 degree left-right rotation for maximum operator comfort for all applications.
- Powerful 13 Amp motor: delivers 450 RPM- 1,750 RPM with a clutch in low gear
- Roto-lok handle: features 90 degree left-right rotations for maximum comfort in all applications
- Easy turn gear shift knob
- Comfort grip switch handle and gear case with front T-bar handle
- Reinforced nylon resin casing: provides durability and less weight than metal with greater heat dissipation and resistance to chemicals
- Capacity in wood: auger 1-1/2 in. self-feed 4-5/8 in.
- No load RPM 450-1,750
- Chuck size 1/2 in.
- Includes: one 13 Amp corded 1/2 in. super hawg hole hawg right angle drill driver
The Milwaukee 2306-22 is a 12-Volt cordless Universal Hammer Vac Dust Extractor Kit. The Kit Includes the 2306-20 HammerVac, 2 Red Lithium Batteries, a Charger and carrying Case. The Hammer Vac can be used with most SDS plus Rotary Hammers and is the lightest in its class. As a cordless Hammer Vac the 2306-22 will reduce user fatigue and increase productivity.
- Industry's only universal dust extractor
- Universal Handle system- compatible with most SDS plus rotary hammers and some AC and DC hammer drills
- Self-powered by M12 REDLITHIUM battery pack- no cords or hoses necessary for maximum portability
- Replaceable HEPA filter-highest quality debris filtration and lowest cost of ownership
- Lightweight, 3.3 lbs. minimizes fatigue in overhead and horizontal drilling applications
- Compatible with all M12 batteries
This Milwaukee 0234-6 heavy-duty Magnum drill is built for industrial/construction applications. It features raw power with a Milwaukee built 5.5 Amp motor, 0-850 RPM trigger speed control, reversing and a QUIK-LOK cord that can be quickly removed from the drill for storage or service replacement. Another exclusive feature of the Milwaukee 0234-6 is the brush cartridge system, with a set of spare brushes, that allows you to change brushes in less than 1-minute. Use this tool with a variety of accessories to drill into wood, metal, plastics and composites.
- Powerful 5.5 Amp motor: delivers up to 950 RPM, with trigger-speed control and reverse
- Heavy-duty keyed chuck with holder: provides an industrial hold during drilling and fastening
- QUIK-LOK cord: 8 ft. 3-wire grounded rubber cord provides easy storage and field replacement
- Exclusive brush cartridge system: changes brushes in less than 1-minute and includes a spare set of brushes
- 5-year manufacturer warranty on all power tools
- Includes: one 0234-6 1/2 in. magnum drill, 1 chuck key with holder, 1 side handle
- Capacity in wood: flat boring bit 1-1/2 in. auger 1-1/2 in. hole saw 4-1/2 in.
- No load RPM 0 to 950
- Chuck size- 1/2 in.
Powered by FUEL technology, the M18 FUEL 1" SDS Plus Rotary Hammer delivers faster than corded speed, corded durability, and all day work on one charge. The Milwaukee POWERSTATEBrushless Motor Provides 1.7 ft-lbs of impact energy, 0-1,400 RPM, and 0-4,900 BPM. The Milwaukee REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Battery Packs provide all day work on one charge, 20% more power, and 2X more life than standard Lithium-Ion batteries. REDLINK PLUSIntelligence integrates full-circle communication between tool, battery and charger to protect from overloading, overheating, and over-discharging.Milwaukee HAMMERVACDedicated Dust Extractor (2712-DE) features an inline dedicated design engineered to connect directly to and be power by the M18 FUEL 1" SDS Plus Rotary Hammer (2712-22). This design allows for a very compact HAMMERVACand rotary hammer combination to fit in the most confined work spaces. Utilizing the same replaceable certified HEPA filter as other HAMMERVACS, which filter 99.97% of all particles greater than 0.3Âµm, means more compatibility on the jobsite. For accurate hole depths, this product is built with an adjustable depth stop and ruler for easy and precise adjustments. Featuring a high capacity dust box, users can now work longer without emptying dust box as often.
- FUEL technology: delivers faster than corded speed, corded durability and all day work on 1-charge
- POWERSTATE brushless motor: provides 1.7 ft. lbs. of impact energy, 0-1,400 RPM and 0-4,900 BPM
- REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 battery packs: provide all day work on 1-charge, 20% more power and 2X more recharges than standard lithium-ion batteries
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence: integrates full-circle communication between tool, battery and charger to protect from overloading, overheating and over-discharging
- AVS Anti-Vibration System: minimizes vibration for maximum comfort
- Inline dedicated design: engineered to fit in the most confined workspaces
- Replaceable certified HEPA filter: filters 99.97% of all particles greater than 0.3 Î¼m
- Adjustable depth stop and ruler: easily and precisely adjusts for accurate hole depths
- High capacity dust box: allows user to work longer without emptying dust box as often
- LED light: illuminates work area to increase visibility
- Includes: (1) M18 FUEL 1 in. SDS-Plus rotary hammer (2712-20), (1) HAMMERVAC dedicated dust extractor (2712-DE), (2) M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 battery packs (48-11-1850), (1) M18 and M12 charger (48-59-1812), (1) HEPA filter, (1) nozzle, (1) side handle, (1) depth rod, (1) carrying case
The most compact 5/8 in. hammer drill on the market is 30% lighter and 65% faster with plenty of drilling power. At just 10.9 in. L and 4.6 lbs., Milwaukee Tools 5/8 SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer makes drilling overhead and in tight spaces easier, yet its powerful enough for most professional applications. with a 5.5 Amp motor, it delivers 0 RPM to 3,700 RPM, 0 BPM to 4,400 BPM and 1.5 ft./lbs. of torque. The innovative gear design and a drop motor provide unmatched balance, while Milwaukee's unique Anti-Vibration System provides added comfort by minimizing vibration. A mechanical clutch protects the motor when the bit binds and 2-mode operation offers maximum versatility regardless of the application. The kit includes a side handle, depth rod and carrying case.
- Compact 10.9 in. profile lets you work more efficiently in tight spaces
- Powerful 5.5 Amp motor: delivers 0 RPM to 3,700 RPM, 0 BPM to 4,400 BPM and 1.5 ft./lbs. of torque, providing up to 65% faster drilling speeds
- Compact 10.9 profile: lets you work more efficiently in tights spaces
- AVS anti-vibration system: minimizes vibration for maximum comfort
- Lightweight 4.6 lbs. design: reduces fatigue when you drill overhead and in horizontal applications
- 2-mode operation: choose rotary hammer or rotation only for added versatility
- Includes: 5/8 in. SDS rotary hammer, depth rod, side handle and carrying case
- 5-year tool warranty
- Mechanical clutch: protects the motor when the bit binds