Sensor Product Repair
Plumbing Part Type
Product Depth (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Repair Part Type
Elkay WaterSentry VII Replacement Water Filter Cartridge for Coolers and Fountains
Item # 470810
Water filters provide clean, great tasting water for drinking fountains, water coolers and bottle fillers. All of our filters are made with activated carbon to improve taste and odor. Many also reduce contaminants such as lead. Elkays filters are easy to connect and are self-contained replaceable cartridges, limiting exposure to contaminated media.
- Replacement filter for models with WaterSentry VII filtration system (coolers + fountains)
- Filter should be replaced every 1,500 Gal. or 6-months after installation
- Equipped with quick-disconnect, 1/4 turn installation, as well as automatic inlet shutoff valve that closes when filter is removed
- Designed to remove lead particles and chlorine; also reduces odors and discoloration from incoming water
- Spun polypropylene pre-filter mesh to prevent large, coarse sediment and particles from entering and clogging filter media
Sloan ETF370A ASM Solenoid Valve
Item # 193044
The ETF-370-A is a 24 VAC Solenoid Assembly. This assembly includes an 18 in. (457 mm) armored cable and two (2) Terminal Housings. The ETF-370-A is used on SLoan ETF-610 & ETF-600 Sensor Operated Faucets.
- Used on hardwired Faucets
- Brass construction
- For Sloan sensor facuets
- Readily available
MCR115A SINGLE I/O CONT MOD W/BOX
Item # 802762
- 24 VAC - 50/60 Hz operating voltage.
- RJ-11 six position 4 pin connections for push button and solenoid connections.
- Adjustable run time of 30 seconds to 15 minutes.
- Splash proof enclosure with mounting kit.
- Can be remotely located 15 feet from shower push button. This distance can be increased to a max. of 35 feet with the use of MICROPLUMB extension cord kits.
- Electronic shower control used with MICROPLUMB push buttons and solenoids to control a single shower.