The Everbilt 1/3HP pedestal pump is designed to replace an existing pedestal pump. This powerful pump moves up to 2,400 GPH at 10 ft. of lift. The pump is made with a non-corrosive thermoplastic reinforced housing. The pump comes completely assembled for easy installation. The innovative float design is protected by the motor assembly. The adjustable float allows for easy adjustment to change the operating cycle. The top handle can be used for easy movement and unpacking. The heavy-duty, high efficiency permanent split capacitor motor has a thermal overload protector. The pump has a 1-1/4 in. NPT discharge, and is supplied with an 8 ft. power cord. The pump will fit into a 12 in. or larger sump pit. A 1 year limited warranty is provided.
- Used for residential application where space is an issue
- 8 ft. power cord with grounded plug
- Easy to install
- Designed to fit into a 12 in. in diameter sump basin
- Corrosion resistant construction
- 1-year limited warranty is provided