The Basement Watchdog BW Series submersible sump pumps are ultra-compact and powerful. They feature a top discharge design making it ideal for use in sump pits as narrow as 7 in. Dia. The powerful and energy efficient, continuous duty, permanent split capacitor (PSC) motor provides up to 4,400 GPH at 0 ft. lift and only pulls 4.2 Amps. The pump will pay for itself in energy savings. The heavy duty cast iron/cast aluminum housing along with dual ball bearings and dual seals protect the motor for superior performance. The caged dual float switch and built-in air relief vent provide extra protection for years of dependable service.
- 3 year warranty
- 4400 GPH at 0 ft. and 3540 at 10 ft.
- Vertical discharge provides narrow footprint
- Fits in sump pits as small as 7 in.
- Pump will pay for itself in energy savings
- 2 floats for added redundancy
- Protective float switch cage prevents debris or wires from interfering with float operation
- Cast iron/cast aluminum heavy duty construction
- Dual ball bearings pump runs quieter
- Permanent split capacitor motor uses less energy
- Dual seals to protect the motor extra protection
- Water cooled no cooling oil to leak, eco-friendly
- Continuous duty pump
- 10 ft. power cord
The ST Series 1/3 HP Cast Iron / Cast Aluminum Sump Pump is built with premium components for the professional contractor. It is designed with an energy efficient permanent split capacitor (PSC) motor, upper and lower sealed ball bearings for extreme efficiency, high capacity and ultra-quiet operation. It pumps 2,770 GPH (46 GPM) at 10 feet while only pulling 3.8 Amps saving on the electric bill. It is thermally protected, has stainless steel fasteners, and dual carbon-ceramic shaft seals for long life.
- 2,770 GPH (46 GPM) at 10 ft. lift
- Cast iron / cast aluminum construction
- 1/3 HP sump pump
- Energy efficient permanent split capacitor (PSC) motor
- 3.8 Amps
- Premium pump construction including: water cooled motor (no cooling oil), upper and lower sealed ball bearings for ultra-quiet operation, stainless steel fasteners for long life, dual carbon / ceramic seals plus (1) buna-n-seal, thermally protected
- 1-1/2 in. discharge
- 10 power cord
- Continuous duty rated
- ST1033-NS is pump only, no switch included; available with 3 switch options and 3 different controllers to provide monitoring and notification features
- 3-year limited warranty when purchased from and installed by a contractor, otherwise 18 months